MK Fireworks Dessert Party - June open!

WeLubDeeDub

Mouseketeer
They are now taking Fireworks Dessert Party reservations for June. Just made mine today for June 22nd and confirmed by looking up the reservation number on disneyworld.com.

I did not ask how long they extended it for. (Dang...sorry folks.)

(Cross posted in Restaurant board for more visibility.)

Darn. They are only accepting reservations through August 14th right now :confused3 We're going in September.

THANKS!!! Just booked for 6/15!!!
:cool1:

Edited to add: They initially said no it wasn't open past May 31st yet. I said, yes..its is :) I read about it online :grin: She looked further and found it! You CAN find out anything (and prove it) on the internet ;) DIS rocks!

Can you book online? What is the number to call?
Do you need to put down a deposit?
Thanks!

I just called and they said that they have no dates after May 31! Should I try and call again?

It gets crazier. I called again and spoke with Mary Lou . . . she said that her system shows that there are no fireworks scheduled at all at the MK from June 6 through July 2!

She couldn't say why, but it shows no fireworks over that period of time. (Though I'm thinking there might be a Summer Nighttastic announcement or something for June . . .)

Is there somewhere I can learn more about this...not familiar...been away from DIS boards since last trip 2 years ago.

You have to call.

For those that keep being told no fireworks, I would hang up and try again. My lady (Dottie) said they weren't booking for reservations after May 31. I said, "Oh I noticed that the WDW website had changed it's fireworks for summer and thought MAYBE it was in the system." She did a little digging and found it! I would keep trying until you get a CM that knows about it if you really want it.

HTH!
~nicole

Thanks for the tip!! On the phone as we speak. CM said only available until end of May, but I said people online have reservations for July, so she is checking further.

I just got July 27th! Thanks for letting us know it is available.

Just made the reservations for July 3rd! I'm so glad I saw this thread!

Bobbi:goodvibes

OH MAN!! I've been calling every Friday asking if they extended it yet and today I forgot to call. I hope when I call tomorrow I can still get the date(s) I want.

I always call after grocery shopping and today I got side tracked. If I miss out again.........gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter