• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy :) Just booked Oct 26 for our anniversary :) Dh and I are taking my parents on a quick Food & Wine trip in the middle of mom's chemo, so this will be a nice way for her to be able to watch the fireworks :)

i got told 8.15pm for a 9pm wishes show, should i be getting there at 8 then?
I was told to arrive 15 min prior to event and the event was 1 hour prior to Wishes. So if Wishes is at 9pm then the party would start at 8pm.

So I am planning to get there around 7:55! HTH!

From what I've read they start checking people in around one hour before Wishes, so we will aim to get there at about 5 minutes to 8. The CM I spoke to seemed to know what this was all about (more knowledgeable than some CM's sound) so I would go with an 8pm start.

I was told to be there at 6:45 for 7pm check in,. Wishes is a 8 that night...

Ruth

When anyone called, were they told it was standing room only???? Someone on another board mentioned that. Uhh ohhhh:confused3

I just called to book and when CM was giving me details she told me that it
was standing room only on patio to view fireworks. I asked about getting an
assigned table like before and she checked and said no that there was only
"limited seating available." So I didn't book have to think about it a little more.
They are charging $23.42 for an adult now and you don't get an assigned table
anymore. Is it still worth it?

"limited seating available." So I didn't book have to think about it a little more.

Assigned tables for eating - standing only on the patio to watch wishes was what I was told.

Booked for Monday, October 26th 8p.m..

It did take awhile to get booked. The reservationist first told me it was booked up for that day. They just extended the party an hour ago so I questioned her a little more. She went in and checked to see how many people had booked for the date and it was only 1 and they had a party size of 1. She then figured out that she was checking the box for Dining Plan but since the Wishes Dessert party is not part of the dining plan that is what was keeping her from making my reservation. :banana:

When anyone called, were they told it was standing room only???? Someone on another board mentioned that. Uhh ohhhh:confused3

The CM I spoke to said we had a table/tables booked. Maybe they have opened it to more people :confused3 I would doubt that though, the seating for desserts - standing if you want for fireworks sounds right to me.

Just booked for September 9!! However, the first cm we talked to wasn't able to book us, called back and the cm took care of it

You have to have a table, otherwise where is the waiter/waitress going to get their tips from since gratuity is not included? :lmao:

I just booked for September 23 for 2 if anyone else is going that night we should meet up!!! :woohoo::banana:

You have to have a table, otherwise where is the waiter/waitress going to get their tips from since gratuity is not included? :lmao:

:rotfl2: You don't have a waiter/waitress! I called again and I confirmed there are no assigned tables like before. Only "limited seating available" and standing room only to view fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter