• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Extended Evening Hours

My gut feeling is Disney just wants to rid these free evening hours anyways.

Does anyone have any experience/guess how Fantasmic will work with the EEHs this fall? Currently schedule has 1 show at 9:30p. If that holds, then I guess I need to plan 2 evenings at DHS because seeing F! on the EEH night would basically eat up all our extra time?! Ideally, I would love it if they either had 2 shows so we could go earlier or just move the one show to say 8:30???
I don't think there will be enough data points on historical nights since DHS only had 2 EEH last year and before that PM Extra Magic Hours were cut way back in 2016. I think your plan of 2 DHS nights makes the most sense. I doubt Disney touches the Fantasmic! time or the DHS closing time to accommodate the EEH change. I don't think Fantasmic! will be getting 2 shows per night in the fall or winter either. If you have hoppers you could always pop into DHS after closing down another park like AK since it won't come near the closing time of DHS.

Park Hours for the 29th are out, and no there isn't an EEH that night.
I don't see park hours for Nov 29th yet. Is there somewhere else that has them besides the Disney World site? I only see the calendar being til 11/19

I need help! Does anyone know the Extended Evening Hours for Thanksgiving week? So far I have found:
11/20 - Epcot Ext Hrs.,
11/21 - None
11/22 - AK Ext Hrs.,
11/23 - MK Ext Hrs (?), Not sure about this one
11/24 - ???
Can anyone confirm to me if what I have found is correct? Sure would appreciate the help. Thanks!

I don't see park hours for Nov 29th yet. Is there somewhere else that has them besides the Disney World site? I only see the calendar being til 11/19
Check the app. That's where the extended dates/times through 11/29 are showing.

I need help! Does anyone know the Extended Evening Hours for Thanksgiving week? So far I have found:
11/20 - Epcot Ext Hrs.,
11/21 - None
11/22 - AK Ext Hrs.,
11/23 - MK Ext Hrs (?), Not sure about this one
11/24 - ???
Can anyone confirm to me if what I have found is correct? Sure would appreciate the help. Thanks!
That's correct. There is nothing listed for the 24th, 25th, and 26th. The 27th is the next day with Epcot. Nothing the 28th or 29th either. The app has the extended dates.

That's correct. There is nothing listed for the 24th, 25th, and 26th. The 27th is the next day with Epcot. Nothing the 28th or 29th either. The app has the extended dates.
With MK Closing at 9 PM would you expect the EEH to be on this day?

With MK Closing at 9 PM would you expect the EEH to be on this day?
There may not be any EEH on 11/29. We could possibly see something Thursday 11/30 based on some previous weeks? EEHs seem to be 2 Epcot or 1 Epcot and 1 AK during the party season. Usually Mon and Wed or Mon and Thurs. The MK parties and DHS parties combined with random dates of the week announced for AK EEH make it very hard to predict.

This is frustrating. Dining windows are approaching for mid December. WDW came out to confirm EEH for all of 2023 and later even confirmed for 2024. So they are well aware people are making decisions on this info.

I’m fine with them changing things a bit but it needs to at least be equivalent or better.

And for the love of Duffy - just let us know already!

We’re 2 weeks past last year’s confirmation of EEH dates for remainder of that year.

This is frustrating. Dining windows are approaching for mid December. WDW came out to confirm EEH for all of 2023 and later even confirmed for 2024. So they are well aware people are making decisions on this info.

I’m fine with them changing things a bit but it needs to at least be equivalent or better.

And for the love of Duffy - just let us know already!

We’re 2 weeks past last year’s confirmation of EEH dates for remainder of that year.
Equivalent or better.... that's a good one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter