Mk Emh

luvfiggy

Earning My Ears
Hi! Hope this is the right place for this. We have 9:30 pm ADR for 'Ohanas on the same night as EEMH at MK. Do we need to be in the park before scheduled closing time to take part? Not sure we will be done with dinner before 11:00 pm. Was thinking of going to MK before dinner, getting our wristbands, leaving for dinner and then returning after dinner for EMH. Is this possible? Thanks so much!

sure you can come back anytime. in fact i dont even think you need to get the bands before hand.

sure you can come back anytime. in fact i dont even think you need to get the bands before hand.

Right - no need to get bands before hand. When you arrive back at the park, they will just swipe your card which will register that you are a WDW resort guest, they give you the arm band and you're set. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter