MK Dec 12th

erinz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. Yesterday we went to MK and then had dinner at the Contemporary. I keep having to pinch myself, we are having such a great time!

I went to MK around 11:00 and let my DH and DD sleep in for a couple of more hours. I got a latte and sat down at one of the tables outside of the bakery on Main Street and just people watched for a while. It was heaven. And the crowds were really low at that time. It got more and more crowded during the next 2 hours, but it wasn't so bad that we thought we'd bump into someone if we weren't careful.

The weather felt around 70 degrees...and was sunny:sunny:

Ok, I've decided, this is the greatest place on earth.::yes::

It's like there is this huge part of you that becomes a child again, and you're waking up Christmas morning. :wizard:

Bye!:wave2:

I was in Downtown Disney yesterday doing some last minute shopping. The weather was beautiful. I think it was the warmest day of our vacation (and sadly the last)... I'm already trying to plan the next trip... lol!

-Ash

Lucky you to be in the world. Sounds like you had a great day!

We were also in the MK on 12-12. The weather was absolutely perfect!! We arrived at 8:30 am and we loved the park opening festivities. We did EVERYTHING in Fantasyland before 10:15 am including Philharmagic. My kids were in heaven. It did get more crowded later but we never waited more than 10 minutes for any ride. BTMR broke down for awhile but they honored our fastpass later. A great day indeed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter