MK, Chef Mickey's & DD

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
Well we survived our first day at Disneyworld - spent the day at Animal Kingdom and am exhausted but am trying to formulate a bit of a plan for tomorrow.

We were going to go to Magic Kingdom and we have dinner reservations at 5:35p.m. for Chef Mickeys.

We have decided we are not going to try and get there for rope drop as we will do that on Friday - we need to sleep in (have l mentioned we are from Australia and l am sure my body isn't quite into the groove of being on the other side of the world yet.) The kids are hanging out to do to Downtown Disney to spend some money and go to Lego Land.

Should we get to DD when it opens spend some time there (how much will it take us to do the two mentioned above) and then head to MK. Then go to Contempory for dinner and back to MK for "Wishes". Should we leave DD for another day?

Will we have to drive between MK & Contempory and back or is there another option (we are not staying at a Disney resort)?

Thanks for your help.

Kylie

If you want to "rest" a bit DTD should probabally wait. That des seem like a busy day but if you want to do all of it I would say to probabally get to DTD pretty early so as to have a decent amount of time to spenk at MK.

P.S. you can ride the monorail between the park and the resorts, they do not check to see if you are staying at a resort or not.

Park at the TTC, not at the Contemporary Resort when you go to the MK. Then take the monorail or walk from the MK to the Contemporary.

Check what time the shops open at DTD. They use to open later-10:00?

Well we survived our first day at Disneyworld - spent the day at Animal Kingdom and am exhausted but am trying to formulate a bit of a plan for tomorrow.

We were going to go to Magic Kingdom and we have dinner reservations at 5:35p.m. for Chef Mickeys.

We have decided we are not going to try and get there for rope drop as we will do that on Friday - we need to sleep in (have l mentioned we are from Australia and l am sure my body isn't quite into the groove of being on the other side of the world yet.) The kids are hanging out to do to Downtown Disney to spend some money and go to Lego Land.

Should we get to DD when it opens spend some time there (how much will it take us to do the two mentioned above) and then head to MK. Then go to Contempory for dinner and back to MK for "Wishes". Should we leave DD for another day?

Will we have to drive between MK & Contempory and back or is there another option (we are not staying at a Disney resort)?

Thanks for your help.

Kylie
Personally,I would go to Downtown Disney at night.It is so pretty at night.:)

There are boats you can ride out on the Lake there from one side of DTD to the other(the boats are free to everyone).

DTD is so pretty at night from out on the Lake.:)

If you do decide to go to DTD tomorrow,I would just leisurely tour DTD and not try to go to Magic Kingdom before Chef Mickey's.:)

Park at the Ticket and Transportation Center(Magic Kingdom parking location)and take the Resort Monorail to the Contemporary Resort.:)

After Chef Mickey's,walk(the quickest way) or take the Resort Monorail from The Contemporary to Magic Kingdom.:)

When leaving Magic Kingdom,take either the Resort or Expesss Monorail or the Ferry back to the Ticket and Transportation Center.

All WDW Transportation is free.:)

HAVE FUN!:)

DTD Store Hours are 9:30 AM -11:00 PM(for the "most" part)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter