MK busy today

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
I have been hearing from folks on FB who are at Disney now that it is really crowded and at some sort of phase of closing. Is it due to the three day weekend? I am also guessing some Feb breaks are starting next week.

Is anyone who it there able to post a crowd photo? I'm just curious to see how busy it is!

Are the Princes out with their Princesses this year? They've done that in the past for Valentine's Day (although I thought it was at Epcot not MK) - just wondering. I know President's Day weekend is supposed to be busy but I have trouble imagining it hitting one of the closure phases - wow!

I thought Presidents weekend was one of the top 3 busiest times of the year. Like crowds of 9 and 10. We were there Monday-Thursday this week and crowds were 1s and 2s, it was awesome, but I knew to get the heck out of there before the weekend!

Predictions of 9s for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more crowded than that.

POTC 90 mins right now. Fun.

Touring Plans is showing posted at MK:

7DMT: 120 min
Big Thunder: 85 min
Buzz: 80 min
HM: 40 min
PP: 80 min
Space Mt: 135 min
Splash Mt: 70 min

Easywdw has this entire week at some pretty high crowd levels. For those who are there I wonder how the other parks are looking and what the kiosk FP availability looks like?

Easywdw has this entire week at some pretty high crowd levels. For those who are there I wonder how the other parks are looking and what the kiosk FP availability looks like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter