MK Bridal Photos

PRPrincess1081

Mouseketeer
I got married in Disney in Nov 2013. We will be in Disney during our 1 year anniversary. We did not get to do the MK Bridal photos - and would be interested if available to do while there. Who would I need to contact?
Also not sure if ever been done but I am coming from NJ and would obviously need to bring my wedding gown, but has anyone ever done it in a different dress?

You'd contact Disney Event Photography at 1-407-827-5099. I feel like I've seen a bride or two wear a different gown in their Magic Kingdom photo shoot. If you'd prefer it, I say go for it! :thumbsup2

We ended up getting a reshoot of our MKPS (we were very displeased with the shoot we did on our wedding day, though I have to say, ours wasn't nearly as bad as LurkyLoos!)

We did it when we were back down for our 1 year anniversary. Dealing with the wedding dress & tux again just was not something we wanted to do, so we asked if we could wear something else. We were told at the time that their only requirement was that it be something "formal" - and I think formal is pretty loose.. they mostly don't want people doing the shoot in jeans/shorts/etc.

We requested - and got permission - to wear our renaissance king and queen costumes. Although I would have liked to have had the better pictures in my wedding dress, we were very pleased with the results wearing our costumes instead.

If you want to see them, they are on my website at: http://kims-world.net/Magic_Kingdom/Magic_Kingdom.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter