MK and Epcot - which on these days in May?

WILDERNESSWOMAN

Earning My Ears
Help! I am going on a quick 2 day trip to WDW. :cool1: We are getting 2 day passes, without the hopper, and want to see Epcot and MK. The dates we will be there are Thursday, 5/25 and Friday, 5/26. Because we will be checking in on Thurs. morning, whichever park we go to we may not make opening time - which is probably more important for MK then Ep? SO, I was thinking Ep on Thurs. and MK on Fri. BUT....Fri. is the start of Memorial weekend, so would MK be better/less crowds on Thurs.? Would it be worth arriving late to MK on Thurs? I don't even know how to figure in the EMH into this.... SO, which park which day? :confused3

http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=14 has both days as "park to avoid" for MK, Epcot is a 'Best Park" on Friday.

However, MK has an early EMH on the 25th and late on the 26th. So it's a toss-up. I would go for epcot on Thursday and be at the MK at opening on Friday. Enjoy!

..Just noticed that Epcot has an evening EMH on the 25th, so you cetainly can get your money's worth time-wise if you like.

WILDERNESSWOMAN said:
Thanks! How long is the EMH evening hours at Epcot? One more hour?

That can change, and I don't think we brought back one of our weekly schedules. Hopefully someone will see this and respond (or just make a separate post). Note that only some of the attractions are open, and most of the World Showcase shuts down.

Quick note on MK... We saw most everything we wanted to see from 6-12pm yesterday. So, don't underestimate the power of the EMH and having enough rest to keep going strong. Enjoy!

Found it.. On the 19th Epcot's EMH is 9-12pm. Not sure it that would hold true for the 25th, but I would think it likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter