Mizner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by redzinner, Nov 17, 2012.

1. redzinner

redzinner Me Wants the Medianoche!

Mizner's was recently remodeled. Is it still an adult beverage lounge or has it been changed to accommodate families?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lu Ann

Lu Ann Afternoon Tea Hostess

I believe it has been temporarily changed in the GF to quick service, until they get the other quick service area remodeled. We were there last Friday, and it isn't set up as an adult beverage lounge presently.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Hey!

It's a snack bar. It is not operating as a lounge with alcohol at this time. Boy was I shocked when I walked in there in October.

This is supposed to be temporary until they finish refurbishing the quick service restaurant.

5. olive

olive Mouseketeer

Too bad. We were planning on a drink there pre or post V&A for our January trip. Good to know in advance, though!

6. RoutemanDan

RoutemanDan DIS Veteran

When did people start calling a bar an adult beverage lounge?

7. redzinner

redzinner Me Wants the Medianoche!

Thanks for the info all! and Routeman Dan it's a lounge-bar :laughing: I was just trying to be sensitive and caring for children on the board and not come across like a boozer, which I tend to be! :upsidedow

8. TXGRMAMA

TXGRMAMA Earning My Ears

There is a good chance that by January, the re-modeling of Gasparillo's will be complete and Mizners will have returned to being a bar.

If not, the bar/lounge in Citricos has been expanded. You can have a drink in there before walking into V & A.

9. olive

olive Mouseketeer

Thanks for the idea! Would be great if Mizner's is back to normal, but trying the bar at Citricos is a great alternative. For some reason I always forget about Citricos.