Mizner's Lounge

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
Mizner's was recently remodeled. Is it still an adult beverage lounge or has it been changed to accommodate families?

I believe it has been temporarily changed in the GF to quick service, until they get the other quick service area remodeled. We were there last Friday, and it isn't set up as an adult beverage lounge presently.

Hey!

It's a snack bar. It is not operating as a lounge with alcohol at this time. Boy was I shocked when I walked in there in October.

This is supposed to be temporary until they finish refurbishing the quick service restaurant.

Too bad. We were planning on a drink there pre or post V&A for our January trip. Good to know in advance, though!

Thanks for the info all! and Routeman Dan it's a lounge-bar :laughing: I was just trying to be sensitive and caring for children on the board and not come across like a boozer, which I tend to be! :upsidedow

Too bad. We were planning on a drink there pre or post V&A for our January trip. Good to know in advance, though!

There is a good chance that by January, the re-modeling of Gasparillo's will be complete and Mizners will have returned to being a bar.

If not, the bar/lounge in Citricos has been expanded. You can have a drink in there before walking into V & A.

There is a good chance that by January, the re-modeling of Gasparillo's will be complete and Mizners will have returned to being a bar.

If not, the bar/lounge in Citricos has been expanded. You can have a drink in there before walking into V & A.

Thanks for the idea! Would be great if Mizner's is back to normal, but trying the bar at Citricos is a great alternative. For some reason I always forget about Citricos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter