Mixology?

j&j620

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave:

I've read a lot on here about the mixology classes and DH and I are hoping we will be able to get spots during our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. I seem to recall reading somewhere that sometimes additional sessions are added and I was just wondering how common that is. I know it probably depends on the demand for it on each individual cruise, but if it's sold out by the time we board (we're coming from WDW and using Disney transportation) what are the chances that they will add a class?

I have a feeling it might just be a luck of the draw thing, but doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Hi everyone! :wave:

I've read a lot on here about the mixology classes and DH and I are hoping we will be able to get spots during our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. I seem to recall reading somewhere that sometimes additional sessions are added and I was just wondering how common that is. I know it probably depends on the demand for it on each individual cruise, but if it's sold out by the time we board (we're coming from WDW and using Disney transportation) what are the chances that they will add a class?

I have a feeling it might just be a luck of the draw thing, but doesn't hurt to ask, right?

We went to GS after we got on the ship and the classes were available for when we looking for, but was told they book up fast. Fantasy mixology with Dimietri (SP) was an okay experience but would not go out of my way to book it again.

As soon as we boarded we went straight to the bar where they were handling dining changes and there was a table to book mixology and other drinking classes.

Ours was only held on last sea day so don't if they would have been able to add a class.

Our class had several no shows, so if it's full pop in anyway and they might let you pay then and there if there are extra spots??

I think my family preferred the martini class!

We just got off the dream 2 weeks ago. We attended the mixology class. I really enjoyed the drinks, but it is a very interactive class... Attendees mixed the drinks. I am very shy and didn't like that aspect of the class, if the Martini class is different I would have chosen that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter