mixology & day pass for spa ??

asamklove

Mouseketeer
Hi! Leaving for our first DCL cruise in a few days. I've seen posts on mixology classes and the rainforest spa day passes (?). How and when and where do I book these events?
Thank you!!

Hi! Leaving for our first DCL cruise in a few days. I've seen posts on mixology classes and the rainforest spa day passes (?). How and when and where do I book these events?
Thank you!!

HURRY! The rainforest day passes are available via the 'in-room gifts' section of the web site. There's a number and you can call in and order them. $16 per day per person. If you wait till you get on board, typically you will not be able to get these prices.

For the mixology classes, you need to look in your navigator aboard, and it will mention when they'll have them. You then book them at guest services.

There's wine tastings, beer tastings, and the mixology (which tend to be the most popular).

HURRY! The rainforest day passes are available via the 'in-room gifts' section of the web site. There's a number and you can call in and order them. $16 per day per person. If you wait till you get on board, typically you will not be able to get these prices.

For the mixology classes, you need to look in your navigator aboard, and it will mention when they'll have them. You then book them at guest services.

There's wine tastings, beer tastings, and the mixology (which tend to be the most popular).

Thanks!!! Do I need to plan the date I want to use the passes in advance, or just buy and use them any day?

HURRY! The rainforest day passes are available via the 'in-room gifts' section of the web site. There's a number and you can call in and order them. $16 per day per person. If you wait till you get on board, typically you will not be able to get these prices. For the mixology classes, you need to look in your navigator aboard, and it will mention when they'll have them. You then book them at guest services. There's wine tastings, beer tastings, and the mixology (which tend to be the most popular).
What is the rainforest pass if you don't buy it in advance? I thought it was the same price.

Thank you!!

For mixology I go to guest services right when I get on board. They have the schedule for mixology set for the cruise and can reserve your slots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter