• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mitsukoshi Teppan Yaki or Kimonos?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
I've never tried Mitsukoshi Teppan Yaki in Epcot, but we LOVE Kimonos in The Swan. Has anyone tried both places and have a preference? I'd love to hear what you all think!

If you love sushi, as DH and I do, you will love both. I think there is a better selection at Kimonos, but if you are in WS at EPCOT you will be happy w/ the quality in the lounge or tempura bar. The view from the lounge for Illuminations is great-- I think. I plan to go to both places this summer! The sushi at Wolfgang Puck's is great too!

i have to agree....kimonos has great sushi..been there a few times..esp good for work....clients like it also..epcot is about the same so it would be a toss up..imhp

I'm not a sushi eater (vegetarian), but my DH is. Kimonos is his favorite. I was just wondering if we'd be disappointed with Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter