• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Misty Mate

RCBlackburn

Mouseketeer
I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!! Walgreens just put up a huge display - right by all of the pool and outdoor toys - guess I was just too eager in my planning!!!! Thanks to everyone for your hints and advise!!!

Cindy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to buy some Misty Mates for my upcoming trip - they were usually sold at Walgreens here in the South but they aren't carrying them this year. I could buy them online but don't want to pay double the price that I normally pay.... Has anyone seen them at a local retail store?

https://mistymate.com/shop/componen...d,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/vmcchk,1/

Thanks - Cindy

I need to buy some Misty Mates for my upcoming trip - they were usually sold at Walgreens here in the South but they aren't carrying them this year. I could buy them online but don't want to pay double the price that I normally pay.... Has anyone seen them at a local retail store?

https://mistymate.com/shop/componen...d,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/vmcchk,1/

Thanks - Cindy

Have u tried amazon.com? what about any of the local hunting camping stores in your area?

I actually found them in the supermarket of all places last year and I had searched Target, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and CVS. I had actually given up on them when I went into the seasonal aisle of my grocery store and there they were!

We have used these on our last 2 trips. They worked better than the Co2 misting fans. They're compact enough to fit in the bag and they really work. We found ours at Walgreens a couple years ago but we lost one. I need to get another one or two before our trip in August.

The BJ's has them in a 3-pack--I think for $17.99. It has two of spray bottles and then one container that looks like a small water bottle with a tube hooked to it. The small water bottle looks a little bulky to be bothered with. In 2007, I bought a three pack of the misty mates at BJ's, but all three were the regular spray bottles. I am hoping they get the regular 3 pack in stock soon.

The BJ's has them in a 3-pack--I think for $17.99. It has two of spray bottles and then one container that looks like a small water bottle with a tube hooked to it. The small water bottle looks a little bulky to be bothered with. In 2007, I bought a three pack of the misty mates at BJ's, but all three were the regular spray bottles. I am hoping they get the regular 3 pack in stock soon.

I saw it there at BJ's last week. We actually bought the larger bottle you mentioned three years ago. It is good in that you can fill it with ice and water. It hooks to a backpack or stroller, and it WORKS!! There is a pump on top, similar to a bicycle pump, to pressurize it. A couple of pumps would last a good half hour of off and on spraying.

show_image_in_imgtag.php

I also found them in my local supermarket (Waldbaums) and also in BJ's this year. Last year I bought them in CVS...all 3 locations are MUCH cheaper than that site you posted, OP!! Crazy prices there!!

We don't have a BJ's near us, but purchased them on ebay from someone who clearly does! I bought mine for 7.99 each (I got 3), 2.50 shipping for the first and +1.51 for each additional. More than the O2 small misting fans, but these work so well and I don't have to worry about batteries.:thumbsup2 The same seller has lots more, I believe.

Also, check with pet stores. The same mister is sold repackaged as a bird mister.:rotfl:

I found saw them at Wal-Mart about $4 months ago. We got ours at Wal-Mart or Sams or Wal-Greens several several years ago. They work well. Also try the sporting good stores. Good Hunting.

I bought something - not a misty mate - but it worked - and we would fill it with ice at the start of the day and would be nice an cool when we were ready for it.

:cheer2:I found some misting fans that actually have a clip that you can clip to a back pack or a belt loop for $3.00 they come in different colors...hope this helps oh it was in the section with pool supplies and planting stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter