Mister Disney and the K-man's Easter Sunday V&A Chef Table Review

makinorlando said:
WOW - DD9 saw this and now wants to eat at V&A - I told her in her dreams! The strawberries reminded me that she ATE the choc covered strawberry that I bought at Ghiradelli's for ME on Saturday.

On with the SHOW. This is awesome.
That White Chocolate Mickey and strawberries was just a SMALL LITTLE snack in our room one afternoon last June (2005)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mister Disney and Kevin, I have a couple of things I must say. First of all, you two are fantastic! Fantastic to each other, fantastic to those who work for the public, and just fantastic to us by sharing your adventures in dining. Secondly, you both are hilarious. Lastly, thank you for entertaining us, answering the many questions and allowing us to live a little through your dining experiences! :grouphug:

Mister Disney said:
That White Chocolate Mickey and strawberries was just a SMALL LITTLE snack in our room one afternoon last June (2005)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks - well we spent a night at the Beach Club so she could use Storm-Along Bay -so I guess we could stay for a night at the GF to get the WC Mickey! It is next on her list anyway! She needs a JOB!

CrazedDisFan said:
Mister Disney and Kevin, I have a couple of things I must say. First of all, you two are fantastic! Fantastic to each other, fantastic to those who work for the public, and just fantastic to us by sharing your adventures in dining. Secondly, you both are hilarious. Lastly, thank you for entertaining us, answering the many questions and allowing us to live a little through your dining experiences! :grouphug:

I second that! I hope to one day run into you two on one of your trips! Although I will say we "run" in different circles - Demographically speaking! .... me with a 9 year old and you as two grown ups! I can only dream of some of the wonderful relaxing meals you enjoy!

Mr. D's K-Man said:
Thanks, Deb. Get me in trouble! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

pirate2.JPG

pirate: pirate: pirate: I see PIRATES! pirate: pirate: pirate:

I aim to please, back in the chains pirate:

I had my Mom :rotfl2: telling her about this! :rotfl2: She thinks my Disney friends are both wonderful and nuts :teeth:

I am truly enjoying this report!! Thank you so much......I'll be waiting for more.

I really enjoy reading your posts! I would love to hear more about the harp player and how I can get her for my trip next week. We will be celebrating our 21sth anniversary and I would love to surprise my husband. :love:

Ok, I have to say that I actually have the egg cutter mentionned a few pages ago, I have never used it but I do have one...
Ok guys back to the food.......

Wow guys! You have proven that both ROMANCE and FOOD are better at Disney!!

BRING ON THE DESSERT!!!

MQuara said:
I must have been a french chicken in another life... :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm usually a lurker, but I have to say that is one of the freakin funniest things I have ever read and I just spit skim milk all over my monitor-from my NOSE!!!

twinkles said:
I really enjoy reading your posts! I would love to hear more about the harp player and how I can get her for my trip next week. We will be celebrating our 21sth anniversary and I would love to surprise my husband. :love:

:charac2: :charac2: Twinkles I sent you a response privately as I didn't want Mister Disney to burst into tears AGAIN! :charac2: :charac2:

:cool1: Macho :cool1: Macho :cool1: Man :cool1:
:cool1: I've :cool1: Got :cool1: Me :cool1: A :cool1: Macho Man :cool1:

janetmojo said:
I'm usually a lurker, but I have to say that is one of the freakin funniest things I have ever read and I just spit skim milk all over my monitor-from my NOSE!!!

:rotfl2: CLEAN UP ... ISLE 3 :rotfl2:

I've been lurking on all of your posts since I've joined the DIS but I just had to say that you guys are hysterical! I love your reviews and would love to meet you for some drinks around the world :)

I have a quick V & A's question, my boyfriend is willing to try basically anything but is not a fan of seafood (one of my favorites..I'm trying to make him like it!). He will try some of it but if we went to the Chef's Table do you think it would be possible for him to not have that much? I think he would really enjoy it! And I would love it since I want to go to culinary school!

Looking forward to more great reviews!!! :cool1:

NYPOOH said:
I've been lurking on all of your posts since I've joined the DIS but I just had to say that you guys are hysterical! I love your reviews and would love to meet you for some drinks around the world :)

I have a quick V & A's question, my boyfriend is willing to try basically anything but is not a fan of seafood (one of my favorites..I'm trying to make him like it!). He will try some of it but if we went to the Chef's Table do you think it would be possible for him to not have that much? I think he would really enjoy it! And I would love it since I want to go to culinary school!

Looking forward to more great reviews!!! :cool1:

The Chefs couldn't be more accommodating!

This is true if you're at the Chef's Table or in the main restaurant!
At the beginning they ask about preferences and allergies. I'm allergic to pecans and we both do not like green (bell) peppers or raw onions. :stir:

During a visit last year, when asked if he was enjoying the wine paring, Mister Disney mentioned that he really prefered sweet wines. Within minutes, Israel Perez wheeled over a totally different selection of wines and spent the rest of the evening offering samplings of exotic ports instead of the wines pared with the meal and DESSERT!

:wizard: They'll adjust both of your meals to meet your needs. :wizard:

I love you guys!!! :love: I knew this review was gonna be good, but I'm overwhelmed with the emotions I've had reading this thread! (and the review isn't even finished yet!) I've laughed and cried more than once! WoW! You are very lucky to have each other and it's obvious how much you're in love! :blush: The food reviews and photos are outstanding, as usual! I can picture being there and almost taste each dish. We've been to the Chef's Table before and all I can think about when planning our next WDW vacation is how/when can we go back! (Although, it is a bit more expensive with 5 of us, and not as romantic!) I think I'll have to drag the hubby back for an adults only trip someday! Take care, you two, and keep the reviews coming!!!

-Michelle

lillfamily.jpg

Awww...Michelle...you have such a lovely family! You all look so nice sitting around the Chef's Table. And the food look's pretty darn good too from what I can see!

:yay: Mmmmm...more food please!!!! :yay:

aring75 said:
:yay: Mmmmm...more food please!!!! :yay:
Alas, there will be no food till after dinner tonight.

Mister Disney made a mistake and forgot his memory stick with the photos on it at home this morning, so I can't post any photos till I get home tonight.

I guess maybe I need to go to the dungeon with the pirates? pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter