misson space for kids ?

dup27

looking for fun
Is misson space for kids? I have dd 4 & son 5. My son likes just about everything , dd doesn't like darkness. Don't know if we should do it?
Thanks for the info

:confused3

We had been to WDW many times but had never done Mission Space. Last August on our family trip I left the kids (dd-9, ds-7, dd-5) with my DH while I rode alone on the green side. It is really just a simulator movie so if your kids can handle soarin and star tours they would likely be OK on Mission Space. After I rode and saw what it was like for myself I had my DH go on with the 3 kids. They all loved it.

My kids DS (9) and DD (7) rode this for the first time last summer. We did the easier version. My son, who rode the Rockin' Roller Coaster 5x's and the Tower of Terror 2x's and loved them, did not like this ride. My daughter asked me when it was going to end the whole time. They weren't really scared of it - but we all felt it was very confining. I doubt we'll ride it again.

I think kids can actually handle it a lot better than us older...er, wiser!...folk! :rotfl2: My ds5 and ds8 LOVED it - their favorite ride in Epcot.

Thanks for the input. Different opinions, I guess I'm more worried about the daughter, last year we did Sorin twice cause she loved it but rides like Stitch or any 3d :3dglasses she really hates. I think we might take a chance & do it. We're going the first week of march , I'll let you know when I get back.

:scared1:

We haven't tried Mission Space but planning to ride on it in our next trip. I hope we could go this year.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

there is a height requirment of 44".If they meet it then I would say they should be ok on the green side of it. The more intense side made me claustrophobic and nauseous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter