• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission Space rocks!!

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
I rode it twice!! Ah, its awesome. And the lines weren't too bad b/c no one knew about it. Especially if you use the singles line. Me and Ash used it got on in 1 minute and sat next to each other. We sat with this English kid who kept exclaiming that the ride was wicked awesome. Good fun. lol, Everyone needs to check it out the next time that they are there!!!

oh awesome!!!

I have sooo long until I can ride it...grrr! lol

Whats the ride like? Am i right that there is an antigravity room or something like that? huh? huh?

its basically like a centrifuge...you know...it spins reallyy really fast...its so much fun. You sit in pods and pretend to take off into space. Your face kinda sucks back cuz it goes so fast. its hard to explain. but its fun..lol.

i am glad that you enjoyed it!! i know that i really did and can't wait to ride it again.

I agree, Mission Space is awesome! And I love that Gary Sinise is in the video thingy!

So MS was cool, huh? How long do you feel the G-forces and is it true that you feel weightlessness at one point?

it is opening earlier then they had thought... well i think that it is already open because my friend was exicted about working on opening day!

When you lift your arms up during it, it's the craziest feeling

I got to ride it! (Got tipped off by someone on Test Track, hehe). It was awesome! Made my entire family sick tho! Hehe, just me a little! But it was soo cool! My little bro (8) screamed soooooo bad, i felt bad for the little guy. My fav part was liftoff. I was a little nervous about the whole hypersleep thing, but it wasn't bad at all. I also liked pretending to steer, that was cool. And of course, in Disney, "Oh no! SOMETHING's gone wrong!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter