Mission Space is a Tier 1 FP+

we are going in December before work on Soarin and when I chose our fp at 90 days out it was a Tier 1

The only thing the new system is good for is if you come to the parks late or in the evening. It is almost like Disney has built the system to the lowest common denominator (i.e. people that cannot plan).

On the principle of "a fool and his money" ... no doubt.

It seems like there is a concerted campaign to defeat any kind of park strategy aimed at maximizing rides per hour and rides per dollar. Rope-drop park commandos and FP- hoarders ... out. Strategic park hoppers ... go ahead (if you pay us for the privilege) but don't expect to get any rides on the headline attractions unless you want to wait 90 minutes in standby. Crowd calendar planners ... WE control the crowds, meaning the queue lengths, by adjusting the capacity of rides and restaurants and the number of FP's issued. Not the Touring Plans weiners. Sorry Len. The crowd calendar is whatever we say it is, and there will be a sliding price tag attached to it. Annual Pass? Nothing here for you ... but hey ... how about some free digital photos?

To summarize - "Magic Our Way".

There's nothing morally wrong with it at all.

But are there really that many passive, easily-pleased newbs out there with deep pockets and the kind of easygoing attitude to say, "Huh, it says we should try this thing called Captain EO next ... waddya think, kids? Then let's hit the gift shops again!" This would have to be people with the combination of (a) lots of money and (b) not much of a clue how to spend it wisely by searching for the best value. I know they exist ... but would you bet the future of WDW on being able to attract 20 million of them to Orlando every year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter