Mission Space for back injuries

ChallengerHK1

Earning My Ears
My understanding is that the Green option doesn't spin at all. Does the ride vehicle still tilt? If so, how violent/smooth is that motion?

I have only done the green side once and it seemed kind of intense to me but not as much as orange

I wouldn't describe the green side as either intense or violent. Certainly nothing like Star Tours, for instance. There are a couple of what I would call abrupt movements, but you are secured so snugly by the shoulder restraints, that you don't get jerked around.

The Orange and Green versions have exactly the same motions.
The only difference is that the Orange version adds centrifuge (spinning) motion at certain points to simulate G forces.

Interestingly, the Green version makes on revolution to reset the ride, but it happens slowly and gradually during the ride, so it is not felt.

Either version can be jerky, although the shoulder harness is pretty tight. There is one part toward the very end of the attraction where the capsule is tilted very far forward, so your weight it actually resting on the shoulder harness and you are sort of hanging from it.

It does have a warning for people with back or neck issues, so you should probably check with your doctor about what that means for you. Sending another member of your party on first might be a good idea - you want to send someone who is going to give an accurate idea. For example, not my husband who thinks everything is mild.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter