Missing!!!!

3gr8kids

<font color=red>I read it in the "Book of Suppose
If anyone has seen my snark, would you please return it to me? I'm afraid I've lost it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carry on. :upsidedow

If anyone has seen my snark, would you please return it to me? I'm afraid I've lost it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carry on. :upsidedow

I found it while using my search feature. Now my powers have doubled. Finders keepers. Sorry Karla.

If I find it, I'm keeping it. Unless you pay me. But please don't pay me with cupcakes. I'd rather have some quarters for the dryer, if you don't mind. ;)

If I find it, I'm keeping it. Unless you pay me. But please don't pay me with cupcakes. I'd rather have some quarters for the dryer, if you don't mind. ;)

Now see here! That was a helpful post. I now know that I need quarters for the laundry. Probably could always use one for a drinking game as well:cool1:

Hey, we could save the quarters for a drinking game if we just put up a clothesline! :thumbsup2

Ok...so now I'm thinking that all those campers with clotheslines aren't really poor, they're just saving their quarters for more fun purposes!!!

Ok...so now I'm thinking that all those campers with clotheslines aren't really poor, they're just saving their quarters for more fun purposes!!!

ahhhhhh, we're not the morans people think we are!!!

ahhhhhh, we're not the morans people think we are!!!

Hey...you forgot the "IMHO". This is clearly an opinion. Please, be more careful next time you make a generalization about an entire group. Thank you. :rolleyes1

Hey...you forgot the "IMHO". This is clearly an opinion. Please, be more careful next time you make a generalization about an entire group. Thank you. :rolleyes1

You're right!!! Although, there is no such thing as IMHO here. Around these parts, it's "ILO". Just ask him, he'll tell you. Got it? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter