Missing reservation

Ruthiemae50

Earning My Ears
I just checked for my reservation tonight and the screen said Sorry your reservation is no longer in our system.....Do they take them out when you are a couple of weeks from visit or something?

I just checked for my reservation tonight and the screen said Sorry your reservation is no longer in our system.....Do they take them out when you are a couple of weeks from visit or something?

No. I'd guess it's a glitch in the system. Disney unfortunately doesn't have the top IT department and their website is known to be quirky. I'd check on it tomorrow morning and if you still can't get it to pull up, call and ask.

No. I'd guess it's a glitch in the system. Disney unfortunately doesn't have the top IT department and their website is known to be quirky. I'd check on it tomorrow morning and if you still can't get it to pull up, call and ask.

Thanks,I'll do that,It just surprised me ,I'm to close for any mix ups now...

I've been on there a lot in the last 24 hours and it's been acting squirrelly! I agree...sleep on it and if it's still weird tomorrow, call to double check.

Do you have a copy and cancelled Check or credit card payment? If so they have to take of this for you

It was down for almost a day....I couldn't find any of my reservations or make a payment on it.

Kathy

Everything was a mess yesterday. I called to change my room category and was able to do that but dining was messed up at the time. The lady was so apologetic! I had to re enter my resort confirmation today to get my room to come up. Try logging out and back in, then re enter the resort confirmation.

This happens to me quite a bit, I usually just have to enter my reservation number and it will come back. My heart about stopped the first time I got the message :). Now I have my reservation number memorized and have to enter it once or twice a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter