Missing On Board Credits

MOMMYMOUSEOF2

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help. We just boarded the Fantasy and we are missing out on board credits from Dreams Unlimited. I have been frantically trying to get help and cannot find any way to get in touch with Dreams before we leave port. We are missing almost $400 for 2 rooms! Please let me know if you have any advise or someone I can contact. This is a great deal of money and has made for a VERY STRESSFUL start to our vacation.
Thanks!

Hoping someone can help. We just boarded the Fantasy and we are missing out on board credits from Dreams Unlimited. I have been frantically trying to get help and cannot find any way to get in touch with Dreams before we leave port. We are missing almost $400 for 2 rooms! Please let me know if you have any advise or someone I can contact. This is a great deal of money and has made for a VERY STRESSFUL start to our vacation.
Thanks!

Have you Tied there help email or phone? John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks for the help. Just saw the email come through. Hopefully he gets it in time. I appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Don't worry!! Sometimes, our OBC did not 'post' until a day or two afterwards. I just waited until the second day to get it worked out. We used the OBC to pay tips anyhow, so those are not due until the day before you depart...but our funds were always in there by then. Just enjoy the weather/cruise today and it'll all be fixed for you, I'm sure!!!

I was going to say the same thing as Imhall2000. Our OBB OBC didn't show up in our account until the second or third day of the cruise. The person helping me at guest services said that was normal.

I was going to say the same thing as Imhall2000. Our OBB OBC didn't show up in our account until the second or third day of the cruise. The person helping me at guest services said that was normal.

Same with us. I don't think we've ever had an OBC on our account at the start of a cruise, but it has always shown up.

For the life of me I don't know why they don't have it posted at the start, surely that is a bit disconcerting for a lot of cruisers. But, whatever...

Just curious, but why would it take a few days to post to your OBC? Shouldn't that all be in the system ahead of time?

Our OBC has always been on our account the first day with notes in our room showing the amount.

On our cruise a couple weeks ago the onboard credit did not post to our account until the next day however there were slips in our room indicating that the credit was there including the money from Dreams Unlimited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter