• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing Minnie Photos

cantwait4

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the correct place to post:

We were at WDW in the parks 9/22 – 9/27. The photos I am missing are from 9/25 of Minnie mouse. I just emailed the Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team requesting help with these photos. Is this all I need to do?

That's all you need to do. They will email you when they find them. They found a set I was missing from my last trip, they even found a set I had completely forgotten we had taken. They are really good about finding them if they can!

You need to email them with a ballpark time frame (they asked for within an hour) and you need to email them the # of people who are in the party, and what they were wearing. However, if you have other pictures taken on the same day, you can tell them to reference those for people and outfits. We had 3 different incidents of pictures not showing up, and they were able to re-trace our steps based on the other times of photos...

If you get an email back saying they can't find them, don't be discouraged--just call them. I got the "Sorry" email and was so upset because they were our MNSSHP pictures with Flynn and Rapunzel that were missing. A very diligent CM was able to locate them while I was on the phone.

Though they say an hour, narrowing down the time as much as possible helps them to locate the lost pictures easier. We had missing pictures with Ariel on our last trip and thanks to the time stamp on my camera, I was able to give them a window of about 5 minutes where the pictures should have been. That CM was able to locate them in under a minute because my time was so specific. If you give them an hour, they have to look through thousands and thousands of photos, making it more likely yours will be overlooked.

Hopefully they will find yours. They didn't locate all the extra add ons to my photos...it was ok, cause the pictures were great..I however, will not buy photopass again...good luck...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter