Missing items?

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
Did you misplace something and can't find it?

I can't find DH pair of jeans. I know they are not in the laundry pile :confused3

What don't I misplace! I'm super disorganized. I bet the pants turn up. Unless they escaped with all the socks that go missing...

My conversation with with my Dad and DH today.

[DH lost a tool]
Me (to Dad): DH moves everything I own. He must be moving his own stuff now.
DH: I put everything in the same place.
Me: So how's that working out for you? ;) [His tool is still missing.]

I am the official "finder" in our family; DH and DS are terrible "lookers". Most often I find whatever they are looking for laying somewhere in relatively plain sight.

I am on a mission this week to find all the unmatched socks. So far I've mostly just managed to corral all of the ones with the missing mates in one pile. I have matched up a few, but it is shocking to me how many there are--family of 5. Where could they be?

Lots of times!
At my office at work I am currently missing a container of "tacky finger". You know that stuff you use on your fingertips when you count money or shuffle paper. Its just GONE! I don't share an office with anyone and no one has access when I'm not there so it is a complete mystery.

Last weekend I went out early to get breakfast. Took my purse, phone and car keys and had the money to pay for it in my hand. I got there and couldn't find it anywhere. I turned out my pockets, purse, car and checked everywhere when I got back home. No idea where that went.

I am the official "finder" in our family; DH and DS are terrible "lookers". Most often I find whatever they are looking for laying somewhere in relatively plain sight.

It's the same way here. Except I don't think DH actually looks, no one can be that bad at looking for something. For a while I even took pictures of where I found what he was looking for. Haha!

I'm good at finding items for my family in "plain sight".
But then I lose my own items in "plain sight".

Weird. :confused:

I find that I lose small items, such as my phone or keys. I usually spend a few frantic moments looking all over my desk/drawers. But they always turn up in the same place - my left hand. I really should check there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter