Missing - Fantastical FREE All-Star resorts "Kitchenette"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beleive POP fridge swaps are so popular, but other resorts aren't:confused: I really wish we had enough interest to get this swap going.

Why do we need someone to pick one up at Walmart and take it there? why can't we just get one online at walmart? There is a 2.7 cubic ft with a mini freezer inside for $108 with FREE shipping so ship right to the resort!! It would be worth it to me even if we had only 4 or 5 people (twenty something versus $65 to rent).

Thats a great idea Crazy, I was about to do that but I'm Canadian and the Walmart.com site won't accept a canadian billing address :( I don't think I'd have a problem getting one delivered by a grocery delivery company though it looks like we have some folks joining up for before I arrive. If they don't mind arranging to get the swap started that would be fantastic!

I've got a handfull of PMs and I've been away all weekend so I'll update the thread later with new dates and availability.

Btw...who likes our great new title?

Count me in, we will be at the ASSp resort July 10-15th. Since we are not going to be there for a full week, would that be a problem?

Updated the list and sent out a few PMs.

Still lots of dates it looks like we can fill in!

I'm glad to see it's taking shape, very soon I would think we could arrange for payments etc? If we need someone to get it there I have a relative that lives near Orlando.

I'm not sure exactly what a fridge swap is, but we are staying at ASMo May30-June8 if that fits into the schedule.

ordering it straight from walmart is fine with me, but I think we might need a few more people to add to the list, so that its not sitting there unused for a long period of time.
you can add my sil to December 17- 22 ( i am not sure their exact check out date, but i think I have it correct).
does anyone want to volunteer to collect the $$, if not I will. I have a paypal acct that accepts cc's etc. we just need to figure out how much to charge per person. Looks like we need to get it ordered soon so it will be there for the first person on the list.
Everyone please pass the enough along so we can get more people signed up.
I will try and get a list of dates available if that will help.

Dates available in RED

4forthemouse: May 3-6
May 7-13 7 days to fill
Amps - May 14-25
May26-May 29
J&K'SMom - May 30 - june 8th
bord1niowa: Jun 10-23
Iluvjiminy: Jun 24-July 1
July 2-july 9 8 days to fill
canucktyke: Jul 10-15
July16-20 5 days to fill
kdkbrebel: Jul 21-30
July 31 - Aug 10 11 days to fill
Kassysgm: Aug 11-18
Aug 19-22 4 days to fill
toesmom: Aug 23-26
Aug 27 - this should be fine left at the front desk, but if anyone wants it for a day its open!
Crazy4mandms: Aug 28-Sept 3
September 4-21 18 days to fill
tooncanator: Sept 22- Oct 6
Oct 7 -Dec 5 2 months!!! yikes!!!
1981minnie1981: Dec 6-9
LuckyLabonte: Dec 10-16
Luckylabontes family Dec 17 - 22
December 23 - Feb 7 ( big gap here! )
Befferk: Feb 8-19 2008
Feb 19- March 5
toesmom: Mar 6-8 2008

If anyone can help out securing Dis's for those dates in red it would be great! I am not too worried about the later in the year ones, because I think the closer to that time, the more people will be planning and want to join.
Right now we have 16 on the list. If we could add at least another 5 it would be great.
Does anyone know how long it can safely be left at the front desk?

OP if you want to update the first post with the days available, that would be great!

Dates available....
May 7-13
May26-May 29
July 2-july 9
July16-20
July 31 - Aug 10
Aug 19-22
September 4-21
Oct 7-Dec 8
December 23 - Feb 7 2008
Feb 19- March 5

I hope I didn't miss anyone! So if its $108 shipped, and we had 20 people participate (which shouldn't be hard since we have 16 now) That would make it less than $6 per person. sounds good to me! SO please spread the word about the open dates! :cheer2:

Oct 4-8 will be available for the fridge (that's Columbus day weekend) since we are doing dining plan instead

I am very excited about the fridge swap--isn't it the little things in life?

I hate to be such a newbie, but how does this work? Paying, picking up/dropping off?? Will there be some rules that will be posted later after everyone has signed up? Again sorry for all the questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter