• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing Disney.

I'm always nagging my parents to go back! We were there in December and might go back in June!! I always look at pictures we took when we were there and remember all of the fun times we had!

I am terribly homesick just like you :sad:. Only 20 more days, but the sad part is I don't know when we're going back. I like to watch videos on YouTube when I'm feeling down about Disney. I watch ride videos or park walk-arounds.

PlutotheGreat said:
I am terribly homesick just like you :sad:. Only 20 more days, but the sad part is I don't know when we're going back. I like to watch videos on YouTube when I'm feeling down about Disney. I watch ride videos or park walk-arounds.

My family does the exact same thing :) It makes me feel like I am actually there but I'm not!!

Orreed said:
Oh I'm even worse. I do that plus watch videos of walk throughs of the parks:lmao: ::MickeyMo

Haha me and my sisters do that too!! And we also make music videos to Disney songs like a whole new world and Hakuna matata!! ;p and watch old Disney movies!

Glad to meet some other teens that love Disney! Right now I am scrapbooking lots of Disney pictures.
Anyone else get the feeling you know you're not going back for ages and you really want to? It sucks lol.

PlutotheGreat said:

Soundtracks help! I have the Four Parks One World album and the Wishes album and listen to them every day. If you listen to the Soarin' soundtrack and close your eyes..... You can almost smell the oranges ;)

I miss Disney too! I don't I can wait until my trip in September! If I lived in the states I would go more often but I live in Canada. Can't wait to go back:mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter