Missing DISers

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
I'm on a posting roll at the moment ;)

In my 17 months :eek: on the DIS, I've seen a lot of people come and go, mostly going. I'm just wondering where everyone's gone. Perhaps they could just check in with us, let us know how they are (because we do worry), or if anyone's been speaking to them, they could just tell us they're ok.

Off the top of my head, people I haven't seen around in a while are,

MickeyMoose
Amzey
Rhian
DISJosh
Samster
Lola
Princess Amanda
Joe Cool
SirMickey1

I know there are loads more I'm missing, so if they could just check in with us, that would be nice :)

- Suzi
:D

Amzey - Talked to online last week, not seen post
Rhian - Posted a few days ago
Samster - She is online, but every time i talk to her, i get blocked :-(
Lola - Talked to online, not seen post
SirMickey1 - Ask Meg

I'm here!!:)
I haven't been on the boards for a while because I've been busy with college stuff.:( :)

Thanks for worrying about me!:) I did miss the DIS!

Yea- it seems everyone is leaving :(. I thnk it's a really busy time with school and all so probably once things calm down most people will be back! (Yay!)

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? Well, you should haha ... Because I read posts everyday here even though I don't log in .. I haven't had all that much time to post anyway, between SCHOOL, running, and everything else that has been going on ...

Thanks for thinking about me though :) If you have aim/aol and you're ever looking for me or want to talk, you can IM me at HolaItsLola (or email me -- spcekdt@optonline.net.) I'll be sure to check in more often ... Laters!!

<3 Laura

i know!
i know sam is really busy with school...every since we both got back from wdw shes been busy..we still talk on weekend on IM

Psst! It's DisJosh not DISJosh. ;)

I basically just lurk now. I frequently post at another Disney board and keeping up with two can be a bit much. I do read most of what goes on around here though so I'm here in spirit. :D If you ever look for my name on the list at the bottom I wouldn't be their either...I use invisible mode. No real reason for it lol...

I'm flattered someone actually remembered me though lol :) So don't worry about me I'm still a Disney nut and still around. :)

And for anyone that may care... I've been accepted to Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota Florida! :) So I've been busy w/ all sorts of forms and financial aid type stuff.

So as of August 14th I'm an oficial Floridian! One step closer to my career w/ Disney and 10 giant steps closer to Walt Disney World! :D

no one remembered me:mad: oh well. I used to post all the time but now I am busy with work from school. I just started high school this year and its been tough. However I am planning a comeback no later than May when the Amazing Race game starts up. PlutoPal and I are going to the top!

Of course I remembered you Skull Kid

I just, er........

I did invent an excuse for not writing your name, but it involved computer viruses, elfs and burglars, and I didn't think it was very credible.

Its nice to see a few lost souls make a reappearance (including DisJosh:p )

- Suzi

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU REMEMBERED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

awh.

hehe...I'm here, just busier than I've ever been. School, my students, my girlfriend, uh...school (yea it DOES count twice), getting accepted to college, going to SEE colleges...trying not to get grossed out by some of them...losing most of my ability to communicate...yea.

OK so i AM still here! Thanks Suzi for writing me down. Hasta luego...whenever luego might be.

JC

You forgot me too!!!
but it's ok!!

i haven't been on for a while because of a lot of school work and computer problems...

BUT I'm baack!!

**~~JESSICA~~**

I haven't been on in a while either cuz.........drumroll please..........I got my driver's license last week!!!! And I've had to get a BUNCH of hours in before I took my test plus I had bball and 4 tests last week, so I've been kinda busy. But I do have off of school tomorrow,but my friend and I are going to go to breakfast and then I have track later, but I don't know what we're going to do w/the 11 inches of snow we just got! lol

Congratulations on getting your licence!
Glad to hear you got some snow as well, now you will finally get to go skiing! :)

Thanks...and speaking of snow we're getting like ambushed with it right now! All I can see outside right now is white!! Guess we won't be running outside for track! lol

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter