• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing Cabana?

canadiancruisers

Mouseketeer
I'm lucky to have booked Cabana 17 on our upcoming January 5 Fantasy Cruise (lucked out one random day when I logged in after they had been all booked)! Just wondering if any else has noticed that some of the Cabana numbers are "missing". For example, there is no #16 in either the booked list or as being open. Does #16 exist, or does anyone have any ideas as to why it wouldn't be listed as booked or available? I'm just curious.

I'm lucky to have booked Cabana 17 on our upcoming January 5 Fantasy Cruise (lucked out one random day when I logged in after they had been all booked)! Just wondering if any else has noticed that some of the Cabana numbers are "missing". For example, there is no #16 in either the booked list or as being open. Does #16 exist, or does anyone have any ideas as to why it wouldn't be listed as booked or available? I'm just curious.

It might be the accessible cabana. I think it's only booked onboard.

:cutie:

I think the concierge team keeps one or two out of regular inventory for their guests. They get released into regular inventory later if no concierge guest books it.

#16 is held back by the Concierge team for Concierge guests. I believe they may also hold back one of the adult only Cabanas too.

I'm on the Fantasy 16th 2013 cruise and I noticed this morning 13,16 and 21 were missing. I'm trying to call and have been on hold for the last hour and 1/2. Thank God for speaker phone! I was hoping I could snag one b/c I'm stalking it like it's my job...but maybe it's a glitch if it's the same numbers.

13 does not exist. 16 and 21 are held back by concierge. I do not know when they release the concierge cabanas, so it never hurts to check.

Yep, 16 is always held back. I found that out while booking as a concierge guest. They don't allow booking that one in advance at all.

Yep, 16 is always held back. I found that out while booking as a concierge guest. They don't allow booking that one in advance at all.

So true! We were in 17, & overheard the people in 16 say how lucky they had been to get it once onboard ship

So they don't even allow concierge guests to book #16 in advance if you call? You have to do it onboard?

Thanks everyone! I knew the answer could be found here. I wonder if they ever release #16 online before the cruise or if its left to onboard the ship? I'm lucky to already have one but I hope someone else here has some luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter