• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing booklet and luggage tags

Ladybugx87

Mouseketeer
we leave on our 4th cruise in 4 weeks and our booklet/luggage tags haven’t arrived yet. Disney said they were sent 2 weeks ago.
So my question- how annoying is it to reprint the luggage tags at port? Anything else I can do if they don’t arrive?

we leave on our 4th cruise in 4 weeks and our booklet/luggage tags haven’t arrived yet. Disney said they were sent 2 weeks ago.
So my question- how annoying is it to reprint the luggage tags at port? Anything else I can do if they don’t arrive?
Typically we receive our booklet about 30 days out. Is your address correct on your reservation? Did you use a TA? If so, it's possible the booklet went to the TA first.

They don't actually reprint the luggage tags, they just use the ones they have on hand, and hand fill in the room they're going to. You can get luggage tags a the DCL transfer desk (are you using them?) or just wait until you arrive at the port. No big deal.

Typically we receive our booklet about 30 days out. Is your address correct on your reservation? Did you use a TA? If so, it's possible the booklet went to the TA first.

They don't actually reprint the luggage tags, they just use the ones they have on hand, and hand fill in the room they're going to. You can get luggage tags a the DCL transfer desk (are you using them?) or just wait until you arrive at the port. No big deal.

This one we booked direct and address should be right. Maybe it’s just slow....

I am taking DCL transfers. Sounds easy if the mail doesn’t come. Thank you !

I had the same issue. When I called they said it was send out on April 16th. I finally received it today, but saw that it was only printed the 16th, it wasn't mailed out till the 24th.

Out of 18 cruises we have been lucky and only 1 time did not receive luggage tags, spoke with Customer Service and there had been a mix up in the change over to a new vendor. They e-mailed us the tags, we printed and used boxing tape over the paper tag to secure and protect - it did work out great. Really enjoy dropping our bags at airline bag drop and not messing with them again until they are at our stateroom.

I received someone else's luggage tags before one of our cruises and Customer Service advised me to just get new ones at the port. My port was Port Canaveral and we drove there (no Magical Express). It wasn't a problem at all. The luggage attendants have tags they will fill out on the spot.

For our cruise last summer we never received our info in the mail (until about a month after we got back lol). It was no big deal at all - we just were given tags at the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter