• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missed you guys!

thanks awm.
i'll have to be on the lookout for it. i've never heard of it. maybe they have it already.:confused3

The AR points here are based on how much the book is valued... So, you may answer 5-10 questions on it... Depending on how you score determines if you receive the points. Most of the 1st grade kids are working on points that are worth 1 pt or 1.5 pts. So, DS6 is going for 4 pts next week and he will have read/taken quiz on 4 books.

Now, as your get older, DS11 is in 6th grade... the point values get larger.. HP books are worth 25-30pts if I rememeber correctly... Plus it is nice.. the AR lists are at our local library...so the kids just grabbed their AR books at the library...read them...but the quizzes are only taken at school.

Sorry AWM I didn't read your response.. first...

Hey, I figure her first one in school.. we need to confuse the heck out of her so she won't be so frazzled when things all fall right into place (well, at least they try to fall into place).. oh crush!.. do you see the time.. I gotta get to school to get DD picked up to get to the orthodontist to get her retainer...see, I'm trying to catch up from yesterday and now I have to run!!!
buyh- buyh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter