Missed free dining

dfr

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We hope to go back in August 2013, but have missed the free dining offer for Port Orleans, can anyone tell me if the free dining will be available again to book.
Cheers

Hi :wave2: I'm on the same boat and missed the free dining deadline. In the past Disney have continued the free dining (I'm not sure how much later it was re-posted after the original deadline). Last year my parents bought the free dining in November but there has been no work so far and there is no guarantee that they will continue it this year :sad:

Hi :wave2: I'm on the same boat and missed the free dining deadline. In the past Disney have continued the free dining (I'm not sure how much later it was re-posted after the original deadline). Last year my parents bought the free dining in November but there has been no work so far and there is no guarantee that they will continue it this year :sad:

Hi WeeScotchLass,
We went 6 years ago and i am sure we did not book until september and had the free dining so i am hoping it will be available again this september or earlier heres hoping.
dave

You're right, it has come back in prior years. I booked last year's September/October trip at the end of October the year before and booked this year's September trip last October. Both times we got free dining. Both times it had ended earlier in the year. They tend to add better 'extras' onto the very early bookings and when they bring it back sometimes all you get is the free dining, but if that's what you want, then that's fine :)

Of course there are no guarantees as to what Disney's marketing department is going to do from one year to the next, but I wouldn't stress about it too much right now.

Thanks 2Tiggies,
I am sure you are right and it will be back later, so time to stop stressing and start planning (well still to early to plan but never to early to read the DIS boards)

Thanks 2Tiggies,
I am sure you are right and it will be back later, so time to stop stressing and start planning (well still to early to plan but never to early to read the DIS boards)

Never too early to plan and never a bad time for DISing ;)

We just missed it too :) - wanted to book for sep/oct 2013 but as others have said it has been repeated in previous years so i don't see why it wouldn't be this year too.

We just missed it too :) - wanted to book for sep/oct 2013 but as others have said it has been repeated in previous years so i don't see why it wouldn't be this year too.

Same here DH and I did consider booking but we have not decided 100% that WDW is where we want to go next year. So maybe if it comes up again it might push us into booking for next year if not then its the alternative option.

We have booked Saratoga Springs for 14 nights on 30th oct this year with the free DDP through Complete Orlando for 3 of us for £1,589.00, when we looked for next year the prices had shot right up, nowhere near :rolleyes2

Debs x

We haven't done free dining since 2009 when we I know we booked as soon as it was offered in September 2008 however since thn they have offered it earlier in the year and for longer periods of time (both booking and travel dates)

They may bring it back however it will depend whether they achieved the number of bookings they wanted already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter