Missed a spot?

ms*mountaineer

DIS Veteran
I'm listening to the description of the "princess wave" on the podcast - I understand the "wash the windows" part - what is the "oops, missed a spot"?

At "oops" you put your fingers to your lips and at "missed a spot" you put them out in the air. Hard to explain but it's like blowing a kiss. A CM taught it to us one year!

see i've always gone by, "Elbow elbow, wrist wrist, pearls"....i think that's the beauty queen wave :lmao:

Can you post a video in the show notes, please?

I've always known it as:

"Elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, touch your chest and blow a kiss"

Elbow: Wave your arm at the elbow (like an upside down pendulum)

Wrist: Wave your hand at the wrist (like you're screwing in a light bulb)

Rest is self explanatory.

That is my oldest daughter. We were teaching her how to do it. I had gotten my granddaughter the clothing for Christmas. My daughter doesn't usually dress like that. :)

Oh great...my wife just caught me trying to do this. I ain't gonna live this one down for awhile...:scared1:

Oh great...my wife just caught me trying to do this. I ain't gonna live this one down for awhile...:scared1:
I caught myself trying to perform this missed a spot thing in order to understand it XD glad no one saw me

I'm standing on the street next to my car while waiting for DD.... You can imagine the looks I just got from passersby as I tried this...

I watched.
I practiced doing the wave.
I do not think anyone was watching!

It makes me want to go on another Disney cruise, just to see the older brothers, dads and granddads try the 'princess wave' ... or maybe learn how to be a make believe prince ... just so much fun thinking about it. Thanks Kathy for the information and video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter