Miss B's Magical Wish Trip Adventure to Atlantica

Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get home! :)

D~

Just a quick note to say we are home. We came back late Thursday night, but were crazy busy with volunteering this weekend and starting back to work/daycare/school that I haven't had a chance to update you.

We had an AMAZING time! I can't find enough qualifiers to explain how incredible the trip was. GKTW, the princesses, the VIP treatment at WestJet, Disney, the resort, everywhere! Just mindblowing awesome. I haven't even sorted through the photos, but there are a bazillion of them....

I hope to have some deets and pics for you by the weekend! Back to reality, now....

Welcome Home!

look forward to reading all about the magic!

Just a quick note to say we are home. We came back late Thursday night, but were crazy busy with volunteering this weekend and starting back to work/daycare/school that I haven't had a chance to update you.

We had an AMAZING time! I can't find enough qualifiers to explain how incredible the trip was. GKTW, the princesses, the VIP treatment at WestJet, Disney, the resort, everywhere! Just mindblowing awesome. I haven't even sorted through the photos, but there are a bazillion of them....

I hope to have some deets and pics for you by the weekend! Back to reality, now....

:welcome: back home!

Welcome back!!!! I know getting back to normal is hard but you have a load of DISers on the edge of our seats waiting to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Thank you all for being so patient with me! I've been swamped this week with work and home and extras. (Uhhhhh....Brooke's 4th birthday is on Monday and I didn't even have any candles in the house, much less a plan for a celebration! Brooke had wanted an Ariel birthday party (surprise, surprise!), so ages ago I found an Ariel banner and napkins on sale. Now, she wants a Jasmine and Ariel party. She has fallen in love with Jasmine since Disney. Well, Jasmine isn't featured much in the Disney Princess party line, so luckily a brave DISigner made me a few decorations for the party. It's not even really a party--just a "We're home! Come celebrate Brooke's birthday and see our photos!!" party for the family more than anything. But big shindig or not--we've got to have cake and party hats, right?!?!

As you can see, we've been so consumed with the wish trip and Disney that it was hard to focus on anything else---like, Canadian Thanksgiving, which is next weekend. Ack! The whole family is coming over to our place. Guess, I better get cleaning and buy myself a turkey!!!)

Getting back to the point....

Anyways, I finally had a chance to start the trip report. I wrote it a few days ago, but needed to get the photos up onto Photobucket, so I could include some with it. I took a bazillion on the trip, so it would be a shame not to share some with you.

So, that all being said, here's my first chapter--just the travel portion of the first day. I know, I know--kinda the boring part!--but I have to get through it to get all the magic.

Enjoy! A wish on a starfish to meet Ariel and her royal friends!

Just a quick note to let you know I have updated the Trip Report with the rest of Day 1. Hope to get to Day 2 this weekend!

Follow the link in the signature to check it out! Thanks. :)

Update (non-trip-related, but very prevalent in MAW world!) in trip report! Check out my signature for the link! Thanks.

Just updated the Trip Report with some new photos and more from Day 2. Can't believe I'm still on Day 2!....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter