• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mish mosh of questions, please help we leave at noon tommorow!

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
Ok, so we leave in the morning :cool1::cool1:, cant wait so I have some last minute questions before we go.....

1. Is the Hess gas station by DTD easy to walk to from DTD?

2. whats the best way to get to Animal kingdom lodge from ASMu? we have a morning appointment with the DVC instead of dropping us off at our home resort can we ask them to drop us off at AKL and then how to we get back?

Thanks all , Tink and her girls

i've heard its anice easy walk from the pleasure island bus stop. yes just get off at the second bus stop not the first.

As for the DVC appointment you probably will need a cab depending on how easrly you need to be there. You could hop on the ak bus then transfer at the parks. usually they will not alter thier route. A cab should be about $10.
Good Luck!:goodvibes

When we looked into DVC at one of their many stations... all the reps told me they send over a van to pick you up at whatever Disney Resort you are staying at.

They will pick you up for a DVC appointment and drop you off wherever in the world you want to go after. At least that is what they have done for us.

DVC will pick you up from your hotel. They will drop you back at your hotel. I am not sure if they will re-route on request or not. As for getting to AKL or back from AKL, the fastest way is to take a bus to Animal Kingdom Park and then back to ASMu.

For the Hess Gas Station: Either first or second stop is fine. If you stop at the Marketplace stop, go through DTD and exit between Once Upon A Toy and TrenD. There is a crosswalk at the light where the cars exit the parking lot.

I believe that after the DVC tour, she wants to be dropped off at AKL to eat or look around or both and then her question was what is the best way to get back to their ASMU resort. nurse.darcy answered the ?? exactly:laughing:

Woops! I misread her post. I am going to agree with Nurse Darcy on going to Animal Kingdom Park and then hitch a ride on your home resort bus. Have a great trip!

1. Is the Hess gas station by DTD easy to walk to from DTD?
. . . across from the AMC area of DTD
. . . not a bad walk
. . . good stop light for ease of crossing the street

2. whats the best way to get to Animal kingdom lodge from ASMu? we have a morning appointment with the DVC instead of dropping us off at our home resort can we ask them to drop us off at AKL and then how to we get back?
. . . yes, they will drop you at the park at the taxi area
. . . to go back to resort, just take the internal Disney bus (easy)

Yep, unless they've changed it, as others have said DVC will pick you up where you are (well not IN the park but just outside it, or at your resort) and will deliver you where you want to go, on WDW property of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter