Misdemeanor charge

Sfasherman

Earning My Ears
hi everyone. I have been accepted into the culinary program at Disney and my start date is April 6th. Unfortunately earlier this week I was convicted of a misdemeanor charge related to alcohol. This is the first thing that will ever be on my record, but I have obviously already had to submit all the paperwork and stuff like that. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me, so on my application I said that I had never been convicted of anything. I am extremely nervous about this and can't believe I was so stupid. Please be honest- what are my chances of getting down to Florida and being turned away?

Contact College Recruiting. They can provide you with additional paperwork to fill out regarding the issue. (Disclaimer: I do not know Disney's policy on which crimes will get someone "un-invited". Doing the paperwork doesn't necessarily mean they won't turn you away, but doing it in advance does probably save you some time at the background check station once you get to Florida)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter