Miromoto Asia and Sushi at Disney

disneydreaming4now

Mouseketeer
Has anyone eaten at Mirimoto? If so, how was it? Also....How was the Sushi Bar? Trying to find the best sushi at Disney. I have a gluten allergy but the rest of the family does not. Im usually limited on what kinds I can eat but im not a fan of complete raw. Thank you for any info

I actually quite enjoy the sushi at Splitsville. I enjoyed it more than I did Morimotos. Spilttsville does have a few gluten free options on their sushi menu.

easywdw just posted a not so great review of Morimoto's. Josh mentioned that prices there have risen over 30% since it opened. Go check out his review and you can see for yourself.

I was sooooooooo excited for Morimoto. I am a big city girl living in Montana..no go asian here! I was
extremely disappointed. Worst asian food experience ..anywhere! The app a long skinny fried thing filled with
lobster was terrible. Greasy and "think warm fishy mayo" for the inside. The pad thai I had was just bad. Tasted like there was ketchup in the sauce. I would likely not try this again. Decor was stunning though.

I had the spicy Kazan roll at Cali Grill. WOW WOW AWESOME! Very expensive (28$ I think) but a large portion, beautifully presented and a flavor explosion. The grill is known for its sushi.

I had booked Morimoto but I read so many bad reviews and comments about the prices that I cancelled it.

You can also get sushi at Kona Cafe or if you want takeout, Kona Sushi Bar. (if you don't want to spend $$$ at CG)

I had booked Morimoto but I read so many bad reviews and comments about the prices that I cancelled it.

You can also get sushi at Kona Cafe or if you want takeout, Kona Sushi Bar. (if you don't want to spend $$$ at CG)

Looking forward to Kona next trip staying at Poly!

Looking forward to Kona next trip staying at Poly!
The sushi bar is so convenient when you are staying at Poly. My kids also went for breakfast at Kona one day. They went very early and they didn't need a reservation.

Someone on TripAdvisor said rice doesn't come with the entrees. It is extra $. Menu says rice is $2. That's a little ridiculous.

We think the sushi is better at California Grill. Even without a reservation, if the restaurant is not crammed you can go up, sit at the bar, and order the sushi (along with any other entrees).

I haven't had the sushi at Morimoto, but would recommend it for other dishes! I love the sushi at Tokyo Dining in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter