Mintless toothpaste?

cybrkitn

We called it Bonko
Is there such a thing in adult toothpaste? DS11 has told me that the regular toothpaste is too minty for him (aka too strong). I've checked around and all I'm finding is nothing but mint flavored.

Aim makes a cinnamon flavor, it tastes like the old Lavoris mouthwash. It isn't a strong cinnamon.

I'm not a fan of mint toothpaste either.

Just looked at the tube, they call it "Cinna mint" but it doesn't taste like mint at all.

I use a cinnamon flavor.
Does he have to have a paste?
I use Crest Cinnamon gel because I don't really like the paste.

My DS will only use cinnamon, too. We buy Crest, and I can find it at Walmart. They don't carry it everywhere, unfortunately!

Have you checked out the Crest Be line? It is marketed to tweens. I have never tried it and don't have kids that age but thought I'd throw it out there :) Eta: wait, this isn't the right line... I'm looking for the name. This one does have somewhat different flavors though. Crest for Me is the line I was thinking of. Made for 8-12 yoa if you look it up. Good luck!

I have a son with autism (11), who wont go anywhere near mint or cinnamon. We use Toms of main silly strawberry. Has NO mint at all, not even a hint. Its it mild strawberry, comes in fluoride, and no-fluoride. It was recommended by his dentist. Now DD is also using it. Its made for kids, but dentist said its fine for adults too. They sell everywhere even walmart.

Thanks everyone! And here I thought that DS was the only one that doesn't like mint, lol. Froggy, Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can find that line by us. I'll also look into the other ones mentioned as well.

My almost 11 year old DS says mint toothpaste is too strong for him as well. He likes cinnamon toothpaste though

I use a cinnamon flavor.
Does he have to have a paste?
I use Crest Cinnamon gel because I don't really like the paste.

I think when the OP mentioned toothpaste, s/he didnt mean s/he wanted ONLY toothpaste. Thats just what its called, "toothpaste". Unless im wrong, i've never seen any signs that said "tooth gel". :lmao:

Aim makes a cinnamon flavor, it tastes like the old Lavoris mouthwash. It isn't a strong cinnamon.

I'm not a fan of mint toothpaste either.

Just looked at the tube, they call it "Cinna mint" but it doesn't taste like mint at all.

:thumbsup2

My dd hates mint too, and we use the Cinnamon Crest, however, since Target no longer carries it, she just got a tube of the Crest with Scope, it's not as strong of a mint as many of the others. We didn't want to go to Walmart to get the Cinnamon, because our Walmart is rather unpleasant :-)

My dd hates mint too, and we use the Cinnamon Crest, however, since Target no longer carries it, she just got a tube of the Crest with Scope, it's not as strong of a mint as many of the others. We didn't want to go to Walmart to get the Cinnamon, because our Walmart is rather unpleasant :-)

Did you look if you could buy it on drugstore.com? They carry lots of different things and you may even get free shipping. I also find their prices are lower than many stores.

Did you look if you could buy it on drugstore.com? They carry lots of different things and you may even get free shipping. I also find their prices are lower than many stores.

It's a bit higher there, and she needed some that very day. But, she said it's not that bad, and it will work fine. So, now I can pack one tube of toothpaste when we travel instead of two, so it's actually a good thing!!

It's a bit higher there, and she needed some that very day. But, she said it's not that bad, and it will work fine. So, now I can pack one tube of toothpaste when we travel instead of two, so it's actually a good thing!!

OK, good. I know the feeling of needing something right away!

They do sell cinnamon flavored toothpaste. I had a friend that could not stand mint flavor and bought this instead.

You can get Toms of Maine in any health food store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter