Minnie's Holiday Dine vs Ohana breakfast

TsLoveMickey

Mouseketeer
Which would you choose for your final character dining slot? I was really looking forward to visiting the Poly and I think my kids would like LILO and Stitch (we've done meals each year w Mickeys main crew)... But I'm wondering if we should capitalize on park time and holidays w Minnies instead. Staying at AKL.

It depends on what you want out of "maximize park time." Hollywood Studios has a fairly limited offering set, especially later in the day like that for the Holiday Dine. But it's easier to get back and forth from AKL.

There is no question I would choose Minnie's Holiday and Dine if I could only keep one. This is the first time in years that WDW has done a holiday character meal like that. I would love to be able to go to that dinner!

We did both this trip. I was not impressed with Ohana breakfast. We were really rushed. The food was OK.

Minnies Dinner was much more interactive with the kids. Santa Goofy picture is awesome, the food was pretty good. Liked the choices.

If you're paying out of pocket, I'd go with Ohana for breakfast. It's much cheaper, and you can get a late enough breakfast time so you won't need to eat again until dinner. If you're on the dining plan, the Minnie's dinner is a better use of a credit than Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter