• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, me neither. We had three people constantly refreshing the page and not one saw a blip, yet we could book for any other night, so I don't think for a second they released them and they were all gone immediately... They'll likely be hosting an event for the first night and holding some reservations for bloggers etc.

I wondered the same thing because of that being the first night. I ended up calling (and by saying special dining got through right away just now!) and the CM told me they went super fast for the first night. :( I tried about 545 and dozed off until about 610 so I guess that was my loss :(

I'm a little confused. I was able to get 11/15 at 5:05pm for 5 people on the phone. I was told the Fantasmic package was already sold out. I request Minnie's Holiday Dine on the general dining number. I was only given a reservation number, so I connected it with my MDE account, and it now shows a 5:05 at Hollywood & Vine, but says nothing about Minnie. I noticed online that you can't book Hollywood & Vine as dinner at all the night of my trip, so I'm assuming that the non-Fantasmic package just shows like a regular dinner. I can't imagine that you would have non-character diners in the same restaurant with special event diners. I'm going to try to call and get clarity. I feel so close but also still far away from getting this resolved. Agh!
Others have reported their non-F! ressies just say H&V too. Don't sweat it. If you have dinner at H&V, F! or otherwise, between 11/7 and 1/3 you're getting the characters!

I had an 11/7 via the phone, but after discussing with my friend, we decided to keep 11/8 instead. We're on APs so the loss of party time doesn't mean much, and the dinner followed by MVMCP just sounds like fun.

Reason for posting is that I will be releasing the 6:20 PM reservation on 11/7 for those that are still looking. :)

I had an 11/7 via the phone, but after discussing with my friend, we decided to keep 11/8 instead. We're on APs so the loss of party time doesn't mean much, and the dinner followed by MVMCP just sounds like fun.

Reason for posting is that I will be releasing the 6:20 PM reservation on 11/7 for those that are still looking. :)

Please give it to me! :)

I"m looking!

Others have reported their non-F! ressies just say H&V too. Don't sweat it. If you have dinner at H&V, F! or otherwise, between 11/7 and 1/3 you're getting the characters!

Thank you for the reassurance! I also just called and spoke to a CM. They also assured me that it will include the Minnie Holiday character group, and that it is just not with Fantasmic (which I already knew). Just wanted to make sure. What a bummer it would be to go through all that and not get what I was suppose to. But, now I feel like I can celebrate. Thank you all sooo much for your help with this!

So did anyone get a text or email from scout or buddy?? I sure never did!! But I was up and refreshing like a mad crazy person

I got a text from scout at 6:46 AM EST. That's what actually alerted me this had gone live, I was up from 6:00-~6:25 refreshing, and then went back to bed. I only signed up for scout last night, but so far I'm happy with it based on that! I've only used DDB before, but I couldn't pass up 8 for $6.99 instead of $8 each!

Guys, if you didn't get what you wanted, I wouldn't panic yet. When I talked to the cm, she said they were having trouble getting the experience Loaded in the system. Just be persistent. :)
Thank you! I called back and got 5:15 on 12/20. MDE says just H&V... Hopefully it is fantasmic... Not sure how to tell!!

Got a Scout alert at 7:03 AM (CST).......way after we already had our 11/15 ressie made and probably long after all were gone for that day............but.........Buddy got me a CRT dinner on 11/18 that I have been stalking for quite a while. I was hoping someone would cancel a CRT and book Minnie and they did!!!.........Thanks Buddy.....not so much to Scout today??

Got ressie for my group of 5 for the 13th of Nov. Wanted the F! Package but only ressie was without. I will take it. First time in Disney during the Christmas theme holiday.

So did anyone get a text or email from scout or buddy?? I sure never did!! But I was up and refreshing like a mad crazy person

I was refreshing like a crazy person starting at 5:00am CST. I got my reservation through a buddy alert at 5:38, before anything showed up due to my refreshing.

by far the best service as far as speed and 99% of the time you get it? w dee w tools. By far the best. I tested all 4. I even made a video about it but have to edit it before I pop it on youtube.

while the cm was saying there was nothing on 11/16 w dee w tools texted me there was. I booked that while she was making her non fantasmic one. (Now it seems like I'm being greedy and while I really was happy with one, my SIL will be down there same time and she probably will use the other seats and her kids might like fantasmic --whereas my kid might still be utterly terrified by it (we're working on it and will see).

Do you still have this? If so, for how many people? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter