• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.

I booked my bog breakfast within seconds of someone posting about it here and the earliest they had was 8:45 on an 8 am opening day. And after I booked there were no more 8:45 openings. They must only be releasing a few at a time. I'll keep checking for earlier...

I booked my bog breakfast within seconds of someone posting about it here and the earliest they had was 8:45 on an 8 am opening day. And after I booked there were no more 8:45 openings. They must only be releasing a few at a time. I'll keep checking for earlier...
If you put in 8am, it should pull up earlier times. I was having the same problem!

Not that I mind the song but It's a Small World has to be one of the worst songs to hear while on hold (due to sticking in your head).

I think that's true. I have a Disney dining buddy search for lunch at 11 on 12/22 and I have gotten 5 texts over the course of today with various times around 9:45 and 9:50.

I love CM's.

No we do not have any information currently on Minnie's Holiday and Dine but keep checking back to the MDE and blog.

me - You do realize the blog is a waste of time to check, right?

CM - why do you say that?

me - because the food and beverage marketing communications coordinator is advising people that BOG breakfast is opening for booking on August 5 and you can actually book it right now.

CM - umm

me - yeah I know, I would hate to know that was my title and I couldn't give proper information.

crickets

CM - is there anything else I can help you with today

Yes, I was told by a CM to "check back 48 hours later when I asked if I should get up early today August 3rd, this making it open on the 5th if she was giving correct information. I was just happy to hear something other than "I don't know"

Is everyone else scared to walk away from their computer/phone/tablet, even for a minute?! I keep thinking as soon as I turn my back, it'll pop up and I'll miss it. Ugh! After that stealth BOG release, it's not just paranoia now! :crazy2:
::yes:: Me. I didn't trust the released date anyway & was relying on Scout for BoG. Can't do that with Minnie :(

Yes, I was told by a CM to "check back 48 hours later when I asked if I should get up early today August 3rd, this making it open on the 5th if she was giving correct information. I was just happy to hear something other than "I don't know"

I read your post from the other day. I interpreted the CM's response to you to mean 48 hours from when you were actually on the phone with her. Looks like going by my interpretation her hint was off by just about 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter