• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are getting closer to the opening of Minnie's Holiday and Dine (just wish we knew when but every second we are closer), just a reminder for those who are currently following or have any interest in following.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/of...-dine-thread-only-post-when-you-book.3433045/

Please like/follow and someone will post as soon as they have a success booking (hopefully). Just do not post in the thread until you book something that way

I am going to be at Rainforest too! They offer it to me twice a day. I have been following along with this thread. This dinner will fall at the very end of my vacation and I only have one day to be able to try and get it, so I am trying not to get my hopes up. However, I have been stalking to be ready to pounce! :)

So I just had the friendliest CM I have ever talked with while trying to book dining.

Please note, I got nothing but dang she was a friendly one. We had a 13+ min conversation about this dining and she was checking everything. She looked up my lodging to get all the details. We talked Disney, weather, family, and she was an overall great helper. She didn't want to give up searching even though it was showing nothing available.

She had my hopes up when she asked for my reservation # (lodging).

I am going to be at Rainforest too! They offer it to me twice a day. I have been following along with this thread. This dinner will fall at the very end of my vacation and I only have one day to be able to try and get it, so I am trying not to get my hopes up. However, I have been stalking to be ready to pounce! :)

Toga party at Rainforest Cafe.

So I just had the friendliest CM I have ever talked with while trying to book dining.

Please note, I got nothing but dang she was a friendly one. We had a 13+ min conversation about this dining and she was checking everything. She looked up my lodging to get all the details. We talked Disney, weather, family, and she was an overall great helper. She didn't want to give up searching even though it was showing nothing available.

She had my hopes up when she asked for my reservation # (lodging).

Isn't that the worst? My heart skips a beat thinking I've somehow beat the system and stuck it to The Man and then.. nope!

Just wondering:How many people are following this thread, what day and for how many.
I'll start (1) 11 people for Thursday 12-3.
And go

:worried:So last time I called I thought I was in for sure. I got the how many in your party, resv. #, what are you celebrating. Then I got "alright I found some would you like.........breakfast or lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter