• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's at Hollywood and Vine to go Year Round

:woohoo: Just booked online. Going 1-18....my birthday :bday:

Did you book lunch or dinner online? Right now MDE is only showing lunch times (Disney Jr) for H&V for Jan4-Mar20?

I tried calling last night late for either March 18, 19, and 20 and they said all dinner times for H&V were booked.

Did you book lunch or dinner online? Right now MDE is only showing lunch times (Disney Jr) for H&V for Jan4-Mar20?

I tried calling last night late for either March 18, 19, and 20 and they said all dinner times for H&V were booked.

Dinner......yesterday it only went to 2:30. This morning the later hours were added

shows like this on MDE

Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine 7:30 PM

Does anyone know or have a sense when they will open booking for the Minnie H&V dinner for the April time frame? Many thanks!!!!

I was able to book the Minnie Seasonal Dinner for 3/19 at 6pm on MDE by using the regular H&V link (so no F!).

As Meriweather said, it won't say Minnie's Seasonal Dine while booking, but once done, it will appear as it in MDE in the My Reservations section.

God bless the CMs that said everything was "booked" when I tried calling first, lol.

I was able to book the Minnie Seasonal Dinner for 3/19 at 6pm on MDE by using the regular H&V link (so no F!).

As Meriweather said, it won't say Minnie's Seasonal Dine while booking, but once done, it will appear as it in MDE in the My Reservations section.

God bless the CMs that said everything was "booked" when I tried calling first, lol.

Glad it worked for you too........glad we didn't have to get Fantasmic! Looking forward to it.

We aren't going until Sept. 10 (arrival day), with 1st park day being Sept 11. I'd like to see them in their summer attire instead of Halloween. Might have to make DHS the first park we do, because it looks like they'll switch to Halloween attire on Sept 12. Both would be cute, but since we've done MNSSHP in the past, I'd like a different outfit. I'm so excited to get to experience a new character dining next year! :D

I just booked the Minnie dinner for 2/7 with the Fantasmic package. Haven't done that before so I'm excited. Now to nix another ADR - I have 1900 Park Fare, Cape May, Garden Grill, Akershus, and Tusker House. I want them all :(

Ok! I think I figured out why I can't add the Fantasmic package to my 1/8 Minnie dinner ... Fantasmic is at 7pm that night! I think that explains why the only meal there I can add the package to is Disney Jr. lunch. Dinner is too late for Fantasmic since Fantasmic will be so early. Makes more sense now!

What is the price if you aren't doing the Fantasmic package? We have an ADR on 11/12 and I would like to know ahead of time the pricing as we aren't on the dining plan.

Ok! I think I figured out why I can't add the Fantasmic package to my 1/8 Minnie dinner ... Fantasmic is at 7pm that night! I think that explains why the only meal there I can add the package to is Disney Jr. lunch. Dinner is too late for Fantasmic since Fantasmic will be so early. Makes more sense now!

I have a Fantasmic package booked at 4:30 on Feb 2nd, with the only Fantasmic that night at 7.

I have a Fantasmic package booked at 4:30 on Feb 2nd, with the only Fantasmic that night at 7.

I have the Fantasmic dinner at 4:50 with a 7:00 Fantasmic.

We went on Saturday as well and got a pic with Santa Goofy in front of a backdrop. We were told each season would have a different themed character out front greeting. The only one I can remember was Dracula Donald.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter