MinnieMouseMom's T-Shirt Designs

Here you go. :) I'll PM it to you as well

princessbirthday.jpg

THANKS!!!! :cheer2: That's exactly what I was looking for! I am so excited to get this done and surprise her. I was thinking of adding something on the back....I will pm you and see what you think. Thanks again-good job :thumbsup2

What font did you use to personalize the cinderella invitation? We have lunch reservations for oct 27!

My daughter's names are:
Cortney

Sidney

Just wanted to say your designs are awesome! If I want to use one should I PM you or am I supposed to copy it from photo bucket? It is so hard to choose! They are all really cool!

Melissa said:
Just wanted to say your designs are awesome! If I want to use one should I PM you or am I supposed to copy it from photo bucket? It is so hard to choose! They are all really cool!

Thanks, Melissa! If it doesn't need to be personalized, just go ahead and copy it! :)

Your designs are great! I'm trying to make sweatshirts (on a budget) for my nieces and nephews for their trip to Disney right before Christmas. Where do I buy transfer paper? How do I know if the image needs to be flipped? Also, what type of printer do I need to prints these? :confused3

Thank you so much!

disney momma said:
Your designs are great! I'm trying to make sweatshirts (on a budget) for my nieces and nephews for their trip to Disney right before Christmas. Where do I buy transfer paper? How do I know if the image needs to be flipped? Also, what type of printer do I need to prints these? :confused3

Thank you so much!

Thanks! :goodvibes I bought transfer paper at Walmart. There are 2 kinds. One for light shirts and one for darks. I prefered the dark shirt ones even if I was using a light shirt--the colors were a bit brighter. Also, if you're using the dark shirt transfers, the design didn't need to be flipped. Usually on the light ones, it does. I can flip one for you if you need it :) You can just use your printer. Check the package of transfers though to see if your printer will work.

Hi there! I was hoping to get the tinkerbell on post 6, only with "Allison 2006"?

I really hope this isn't to much trouble.....

-Fallon

disneychickforever said:
Hi there! I was hoping to get the tinkerbell on post 6, only with "Allison 2006"?

I really hope this isn't to much trouble.....

-Fallon

No trouble at all!

tinkallison.jpg

Wowsie! Your designs are Beautiful! I would love to get a tinkerbell with my dd's name; Nicole 2006. Could you also do one of the Stitch & Lilo with my son, Riley 2006? Thank you so very much! :)

I am gonna try making my very first shirts! wish me luck :blush:

-Steph

princessdaisy said:
Wowsie! Your designs are Beautiful! I would love to get a tinkerbell with my dd's name; Nicole 2006. Could you also do one of the Stitch & Lilo with my son, Riley 2006? Thank you so very much! :)

I am gonna try making my very first shirts! wish me luck :blush:

-Steph

No problem, Steph! I may not be able to get to it till tomorrow with all the activity tonight. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter