MinnieMouseMom's T-Shirt Designs

MinnieMouseMom

DIS Veteran
I need to work on getting them all in one spot, but here's one to tie you over

ddamember2.jpg

Great designs. I can't wait to use the ones you did for me in Feb. Thanks again. My boys will just love the sports ones

disney4me4ever said:
MinnieMouseMom~Love your album, but am wondering if you could revise this one to 2007? I would love to do tshirts for our next trip using this design.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/minniemousemom/MickeyAmericanClassic-Kristin.jpg

In order to do that, do I just save the image to my computer & print on transfer paper?

Thanks so much!
Nancy :earsgirl:

Yep, just save it and print. Let me know if your transfer paper needs the image flipped and I'll flip it for you. :)

MickeyAmericanClassic-Nancy.jpg

Thanks so much, and I checked my paper and it does need the image flipped. Thanks for thinking of that! :thumbsup2 And thank you so much for editing the image. One question: is that the actual size of the transfer?

disney4me4ever said:
Thanks so much, and I checked my paper and it does need the image flipped. Thanks for thinking of that! :thumbsup2 And thank you so much for editing the image. One question: is that the actual size of the transfer?

I'm PM'ing you :)

Just sent you a pm.....
Fabulous shirt designs!!!!
I only wish I was 1/2 as talented. Very awesome! :woohoo:

Wanted everyone to know how awesome the shirts she made for my girls were. THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup2

Minniemousemom....love your designs--amazing work!! :thumbsup2 I am looking for one for my DD 10th birthday, I like the one about giving them the world. Do you have one like that but with the princesses? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter