MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

Sadly awoke to this news and am so sorry to hear this. Lori and I had "spoken" so many times via these boards, she will be so missed.

This is so tragic. My heart goes out to their family and to everyone who lost a loved one in the storm.

What a terrible tragedy. I'm so sad to hear this news. Many thoughts and prayers being sent to those in Joplin. It's hard to imagine.

Amanda

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers sent your way.

Many prayers for their family and friends. Such a tragedy! On the morning news they are saying that 75% of the city is destroyed. So hard to imagine!

Sadden to hear the news this morning. Prayers go out to her family and the people of Joplin coping in the aftermath of the devastating storms.

I didn't know Lori. But from the post I'm reading. I know what a wonderful person she was. My heart and prayers go out to her and her husband :(

What a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to both of their families and friends and to all those touched by this devasting event.
---------------
Marilee

Things like this only happen on the news, to somebody else... this just brings it much too close to home.

Adding my prayers and thoughts this sad morning...

This so sad....my thoughts and prayers are with their family and all the victims of this storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter