• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie Van from Ft Wilderness Cabins

So I have to stay at a Deluxe first? We are eating at most of the Deluxe resort during our trip. Can I go to front desk of Contemporary to get the code?

Is it only enabled for the length of your stay or is it now on your app Incase you switch to another hotel or return for another visit.

Is it only enabled for the length of your stay or is it now on your app Incase you switch to another hotel or return for another visit.

Once it's enabled during a valid stay, it's enabled permanently no matter where you stay for that or future trips. Not sure if that was Disney/Lyft's original intention, but that's the way it has been working since it started. :-)

So I have to stay at a Deluxe first? We are eating at most of the Deluxe resort during our trip. Can I go to front desk of Contemporary to get the code?
Maybe. You can ask. Sometimes they will add it for non-resort guests. Sometimes they won't. No harm in asking if you are going to be there anyway

One thing to know is that right now, Minnie Van demand completely outpaces supply most times of day, so desks probably shouldn't be adding it for additional guests outside of the pilot eligibility.

One thing to know is that right now, Minnie Van demand completely outpaces supply most times of day, so desks probably shouldn't be adding it for additional guests outside of the pilot eligibility.

And yet they are offering it for airport transfers. So much sense that makes. :(

Get it up for all resort guests before taking it off-property.

And yet they are offering it for airport transfers. So much sense that makes. :(

I have a guess that is somehow being dictated by their agreement with Lyft and they didn't put in capacity level SLA in contract.

I don't disagree at all. Doesn't change the fact that they are adding it for non-Deluxe resort guests when asked. Or not. Depends on what? Mood of the CM? Allowed to do X number per day? I have no idea

Assuming you've got 4 or less ppl uber or lyft will be way cheaper in most instances. Just fyi, our last time at the cabins that's what we did.

Assuming you've got 4 or less ppl uber or lyft will be way cheaper in most instances. Just fyi, our last time at the cabins that's what we did.
The only * is Minnie Vans are preferable for those who need multiple car seats. Or someone wanting to go to MK

Honestly, I can't imagine they are going to have so many CL guests taking the $150 ride to the airport that it will significantly hamper availability of the Minnie Van. Plus, this is the one time you are schedule them, so they will plan a specific vehicle just to service that guest. Rather than pulling from the pool of those on the street that day. So probably won't really make a difference. Just my guess granted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter