Minnie Van at Pop?

JamJamFam

Earning My Ears
Do you guys think Minnie Vans may be available at Pop come June? Thinking it would be the ideal way to get my family of five to our 7:45 Ohana reservation at the Poly.

It's unlikely. Plan on using others means (Buses, Uber/Lyft, etc). If it does become available in June, so much the better.

Do you guys think Minnie Vans may be available at Pop come June? Thinking it would be the ideal way to get my family of five to our 7:45 Ohana reservation at the Poly.
Had the same thought and situation, although our Ohana reservation is a bit later than yours. I knew they were only for guests staying at deluxe resorts, but I saw WDW had tweeted something about their new Minnie can service, but didn't specifically mention the "only for deluxes", so I inquired. They confirmed the deluxe resorts requirement, and the only additional info they gave was to keep on the lookout for changes and possible expansion if service, but of course, couldn't provide any additional details. Disappointing, to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter