Minnie ears help!

babywait11

Earning My Ears
hi! I've bee making rhinestone Minnie mouse ears out of flower styrofoam, felt and rhinestones but they get so heavy from the rhinestones. I use a thick head band but still, they are heavy! Right now I'm putting Velcro inside the headband but that gets annoying too, to have to take them off and have the Velcro pull my hair and make it look super hot. Any suggestions out there from fellow ear makers? I also get worried about the flower styrofoam, like it's going to dent or crack in the ears over time. Not sure if there are any other products Ppl use to give their ears enough dimension to glue on the headbands but light enough to not make my ears fall of my head without velcroing the inside of my headband? Thanks for your help in advance!

I haven't made my own ears but what about chipboard (usually found in the scrapbooking section).. it's a thick cardboard like material but very durable and sturdy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!