Minnie and Mickey and Harry!! Oh My! Chase's Wish Trip 6/23-6/29

Aww, I am so glad he really enjoyed the characters. Love the pictures! You can tell he is loving Tigger!

Pooh and Piglet were the favorites I think!! I had a hard time getting good pictures when they came out because of all the excitement! But here are a few that I managed to get!

Chaseswishtrip328.jpg

Chaseswishtrip327.jpg

Chaseswishtrip310.jpg

Chaseswishtrip312.jpg

All in all I'd have to say that the Crystal Palace was a big hit! I really enjoyed the food and the desserts! The kids loved the food. They even ate "grown up food" there and not the traditional kid fare!

I would definitely go there again!

Aww, I am so glad he really enjoyed the characters. Love the pictures! You can tell he is loving Tigger!

I'm glad he enjoyed this meal. For a few seconds I contemplated leaving when I learned that my mom and Courtney had already eaten. But Chase kept peaking in the window and oohing and ahhhing so I just crossed my fingers and hoped that he would enjoy the experience! :goodvibes

After lunch we met back up with my mom and Courtney and we rode a few more rides and looked around a bit. It was very hot and Chase started getting sleepy so we decided to head back to GKTW and regroup.

Chase slept on the way which was great. So once we got back we decided to go to the castle for the pillow and the star! They had a lovely time. We managed to get in a train ride, some ice cream and a salon visit for the girls!

We showered and dressed and were EXTREMELY tired, but we decided that we should go check out Epcott!

I love the TIgger pics! His kisses and then his annoyed face with his sister!:rotfl2:

I'm glad you didn't skip it!

Sounds like you had a great Dinner! Love the Tigger pics. I agree it is hard to get good pics with everything going on ;) You got some great ones. I love the look on Chases face looking at Selah :rotfl2:

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello! Been a little busy with back to school and lots of annual doctor/dental appts! Plus me and a few other mother's decided to throw a BIG Back to school pool party at one of the neighborhood pools! It turned out really great! Chase starts school tomorrow (the girls already started) so, I will definitely have more time finish my TR! I hope that all of you are well!!!

I understand! Summer is so busy, but somehow the kids going back to school seems busier! It takes a while to get settled I think. Glad to see you back, and can't wait for another update.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello! Been a little busy with back to school and lots of annual doctor/dental appts! Plus me and a few other mother's decided to throw a BIG Back to school pool party at one of the neighborhood pools! It turned out really great! Chase starts school tomorrow (the girls already started) so, I will definitely have more time finish my TR! I hope that all of you are well!!!

We all I know it's safe to use the term we here lol ... anyways....

We all completely understand and will look forward to updates to tr when you can get to them :) How sweet you guys thru a back to school party, My daughter has done one every year since 3rd grade :) only hers are simple slumber parties :)

Thank you guys so much for understanding. I haven't had much time to do anything, not even read :( We've been having a really hard time this school year. Had a lot of bad things happen one after the other but we are hanging in there the best way we can. I hope to be able to update soon. It's times like these that the memories of our trip are so important!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Sorry I haven't been back to give another update! I haven't forgot about you guys! I hope that everyone is doing well. We are all doing okay, still having a rough time with some things, but we are hanging in there! I hope to be able to get on here and at least read soon! I miss all the wonderful stories! That's probably exactly what I need! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter