Minneapolis/Minnesota Podcasters check in

Count me in! Live about an hour away, but husband works at HCMC. Long commute, so going to the cities is no big deal. We were both raised in St. Paul.Do you have your warm clothes packed!!!!:banana:

Whoo hooo!

I work at HCMC. I have for 13 years and love it. Nothing beats a county hospital for chaos! I wonder if I know your DH?

Another Minnesota Podcaster checking in! We live southwest of Minneapolis in Shakopee and would love to do a Minnesota meet when you are here!

Count me in, too. I am in a suburb just south of St. Paul and would love a meet.:woohoo:

Excellent...sounds like we might be able to get a few people together for a meet. There's a really nice "party room" in the apartment building I'm staying in. Once I get out there (Nov 1), I'll find out what the availability is for renting it and we'll set something up :)

Cool!! I'm looking forward to it.

Pete

Can one of you pick me up on the way? We're in Madison, WI but go up to the cities to see Bill's friend from school (Bill grew up in Richfield).

We can as well... but it seems we got beaten to the punch ;)
Maybe we can switch off, one of us gets AskTracy on the way up, the other takes her home? :rotfl:

We can as well... but it seems we got beaten to the punch ;)
Maybe we can switch off, one of us gets AskTracy on the way up, the other takes her home? :rotfl:

Hey works for me! :rotfl: That way we can each have a chance to pick her brain!!

Excellent...sounds like we might be able to get a few people together for a meet. There's a really nice "party room" in the apartment building I'm staying in. Once I get out there (Nov 1), I'll find out what the availability is for renting it and we'll set something up :)

Cool!! I'm looking forward to it.

Pete

Cool! Let us know if you need anything while you are up here!

Jen

:welcome:

Pete,

I would like to add my welcome to all the others on the thread, so with that said, Welcome to Minnesota!!Since you are getting to know the cities in MN, allow me to add another one to your list. We are in Rochester, about 80 miles south of the cities.

I know you will be busy during your time here, but if it does happen that the opportunity arises to have a podcast meet or even a meet and greet here in MN, we (my wife and I) would love to come.

Thanks to you and the podcast crew for all the hard work you do. We appreciated it very much.

Best wishes,

Matt

P.S. Here in Minnesota you don’t have to stay out of the dam lakes, and in a few weeks you may have to take an axe (or SUV or other vehicle, as is evident by those who take them out on the ice to soon for ice fishing) to get IN the dam lakes!!

Although we live in Wisconsin (La Crosse, to be exact) we travel to the cities frequently. If the timing is right we'd love to attend a meet.

Thanks, and welcome to the spectacular Midwest!
Me, DH and DD(9)

Just to let you know Pete the snow has started to fly. I am sure it will not stick, but it it really cold out there and windy today. We were gong to winterize our yard today, but it's to cold.I do daycare and have to get all the outside toys into storage. Hopefully it will be warmer next weekend. Bring your long johns with you.:scared1:

I am reading the boards as the winds howl outside--welcome to Minnesota, Pete! I live in a NW suburb of Minneapolis and would love to meet you while you are here. Good luck to you!

Welcome to Minnesota! Cold weather aside, there's a lot to love about this place. live in Minneapolis and would love to come to a DisMeet.

Pete! We would be thrilled to meet you along with other DIS members. We live right in Minneapolis and work downtown. The DW says that if you go to the Walker museum, you have to try the Chinese Chicken Salad at the 2021 restaurant.

Just let us know where and when you want to meet up!

Mark & Catherine

It would be great to have a DIS meet close by. I'd definately be there.

What are some dates that you are thinking?

I am sure the locales have lots of good ideas for places to meet, including me. If you need any help find a location or setup, let me know.

Thanks for mentioning this thread on the podcast! We are from Saint Paul, MN! Would love to meet everybody.

As another one from up in Duluth, we're always looking for an excuse to head to the "big city"! Sounds like it could be lots of fun!

Although we live in Wisconsin (La Crosse, to be exact) we travel to the cities frequently. If the timing is right we'd love to attend a meet.

Thanks, and welcome to the spectacular Midwest!
Me, DH and DD(9)

well shucks, maybe we need a La Crosse meet!

I'd be more than willing to head to MSP for a meet though. I could use a night dancing at the gay 90's =P

Pete-

Welcome to MN! You CAN go into the lakes in MN... well at least in the summer, you can.:)

Please count me in! Just not over Thanksgiving, because I'm heading to WDW!:cool1:

pack warm Pete, the winter is already here. We got snow the other day and highs are generally in the 50s or lower with a northern wind. I pretty much curse the state every time I go outside. Thankfully just over 2 months until I get to the good climate:banana:

Some Disney things you guys could do if you go to Mall of America:

- Compare DTD Wolfgang Puck Express to the one at MoA
- Visit the Disney Store
- Check out the theme park, which is now a Nickelodeon park...since it's a theme park, you could compare it to Disney/Universal

Pete could then report on all of this on the Podcast and, viola, write the trip off as a business expense! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter